The real reason people hate bp

Voice

Voice

Iron
Because humans hate descriptive behaviour about themselves, to them it feels cold. It would be fine if you were an ecologist researching mating behaviours of chimps though. That’s why if you bring up stats and data you will lose social points and be called an incel so it’s best to avoid in social situations obviously(water).

• +1
Reactions: twojei, zurzolo, Darkeningstar and 5 others
Voice

Pat Pat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Jova
What makes humans feel all warm and fuzzy = good

What makes humans uncomfortable = bad

Tale as old as time

We like our confirmation biases and shun anything that reveals our darkest sides

Social science copers claim to be intelligent and evolved but deep down a good 90% of us are still chimps with primitive ways of thinking

Humans ain't the paragons of reason we think we are

• +1
Reactions: twojei, zurzolo, nathan and 1 other person
What makes humans feel all warm and fuzzy = good

What makes humans uncomfortable = bad

Tale as old as time

We like our confirmation biases and shun anything that reveals our darkest sides

Social science copers claim to be intelligent and evolved but deep down a good 90% of us are still chimps with primitive ways of thinking

Humans ain't the paragons of reason we think we are
true that. I’ve watched Sam Harris talks on free will and how we don’t have any, and it’s hilarious how people respond negatively to it because they don’t like how it makes them feel,

• +1
Reactions: twojei and zurzolo
true that. I’ve watched Sam Harris talks on free will and how we don’t have any, and it’s hilarious how people respond negatively to it because they don’t like how it makes them feel,
I can't stand that jew tbh.

Don't need that fool to know that we're all guided by our desires and cravings.

• +1
I can't stand that jew tbh.

Don't need that fool to know that we're all guided by our desires and cravings.
He’s actually blackpilled though. One of his guest on his podcast was describing the halo effect and he said he had noticed that good looking people also tend to be better people and have richer lives cos their whole life everyone wants to be around them lol so I fuck with him

• +1
Because objective observation is not a common thing

• +1