The REAL reason why black men commit crime

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
The reason why black men are usually criminals is simple:

Women.

Hear me out; a black man is worth nothing if he’s well behaved, white washed, intelligent and professional. Those types of black men don’t get ass. So, in order for these men to get women, they have to become violent criminals because they know that women only like violent niggers. In a way it’s kinda their “trademark” move. A black guy in movies is always portrayed as criminal. Women like this aspect. So, when they say they want a black guy, they are saying they want a “criminalistic black guy” like they are portrayed in movies.

TLDR: the reason why black people are criminals is because women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Afro_Kang, not__cel, Fleamales and 13 others

Women.

Hear me out; a black man is worth nothing if he’s well behaved, white washed, intelligent and professional. Those types of black men don’t get ass. So, in order for these men to get women, they have to become violent criminals because they know that women only like violent niggers. In a way it’s kinda their “trademark” move. A black guy in movies is always portrayed as criminal. Women like this aspect. So, when they say they want a black guy, they are saying they want a “criminalistic black guy” like they are portrayed in movies.

MVP is black man he always C crime

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, Esteban1997 and lunin7
There‘s some truth to that.
It‘s partially black foids fault that keep black men down (single mothers, promotion of whoredom and carelessness etc).

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
There‘s some truth to that.
It‘s partially black foids fault that keep black men down (single mothers, promotion of whoredom and carelessness etc).
True but also in general. No woman wants to fuck a nice, well behaved black negro. That’s not the nigger’s “niche”. He’s got to be a thug — that’s the only way

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, vermillioncorefan and LancasteR
True but also in general. No woman wants to fuck a nice, well behaved black negro. That’s not the nigger’s “niche”. He’s got to be a thug — that’s the only way
Yep, if they‘re high-class or well-mannered they‘re less interested.
Doesn’t even wonder me that those dudes mainly go for ethnic or white chicks.

• +1
That’s like the lowest iq shit I’ve ever read in my entire life. Well behaved blacks get pussy all the time here in Europe. It’s not about being a thug, but about having status in your city and also money. Being a criminal itself doesn’t get you any pussy, but being a successful criminal with money gets you pussy. Status can be achieved through multiple ways, crime is only one of them.

Last edited:
  • JFL

Women.

based

• +1
That’s like the lowest iq shit I’ve ever read in my entire life. Well behaved blacks get pussy all the time here in Europe. It’s not about being a thug, but about having status in your city and also money. Being a criminal itself doesn’t get you any pussy, but being a successful criminal with money gets you pussy. Status can be achieved through multiple ways, crime is only the ne of them.
Nope. Women wanna fuck random drug dealers in the alley. They don’t want rich men or muscular men either. I saw a video one time where these girls said “eww” to a body builder and said “we like skinny scrawny white dudes”

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Women truly are the root of all evil

sheboons littarly clown black men for having jobs :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and shia.jihadist
no they're just poor as fuck so they steal shit and join gangs

sheboons littarly clown black men for having jobs :lul::lul:
nigga done got a job and shi :feelskek: nigga done got a stable family life :forcedsmile: nigga done moving up in life :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
nigga its just low IQ. Low IQ = unemployable sans affirmative action... which means poverty, which then doesn't satiate material needs in materialist society leading to needing to commit crime.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Hear me out; a black man is worth nothing if he’s well behaved, white washed, intelligent and professional. Those types of black men don’t get ass
this why i dont slay bro :feelswhy: i got my life together:feelswhy:

• +1
Pussy is the root of all evil

• +1

Women.

Actually true

• +1
They do this because they are low IQ

• +1
Reactions: noobs