The real reason why I act stupidly

L

Lebgfinal

User
I became convinced that nothing could be done about my situation, people told me to end my life. I was a kid when i joined this blackpill shit, i wanted to have a better life and feel better. But it destroyed everything i had, motivation, will to live. I couldnt look at myself anymore, i couldnt even believe i was human. I stopped having basic hygiene and take care of myself because everyone told me nothing could fix me. That i would be alone all my life. I still kind of believe it. But fuck man that demotivation made me impossible to make friends, talking to people made me insecure that they could look at me. I isolated myself because i thought nothing could be done. I failed school because i felt like my case was so hopeless, no education could fix my life.
My parents then see that im disfunctional, that i cant live like a normal being and it is true. A big part of this if self inflicted, but when you are so depressed you dont feel rationally and you act retarded.
I regret my past, i regret lot of things ive done but even then the future looks dim. I have nothing going on for me. Sometimes I feel better about myself but then i remind myself im ugly and will never get a relationship. All of this mentally drains you, even if i dont want to end my life. I want my life to be better, i want to be normal and feel happy. But everything feels like its impossible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, exo, Beastimmung and 6 others
dnr but same bhai

lot of people on here like @ChadL1te decide to make fun of me for not doing anything.
I assure you that when you actually believe its over for you, you feel like nothing is hopeful in anyway.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te
I became convinced that nothing could be done about my situation, people told me to end my life. I was a kid when i joined this blackpill shit, i wanted to have a better life and feel better. But it destroyed everything i had, motivation, will to live. I couldnt look at myself anymore, i couldnt even believe i was human. I stopped having basic hygiene and take care of myself because everyone told me nothing could fix me. That i would be alone all my life. I still kind of believe it. But fuck man that demotivation made me impossible to make friends, talking to people made me insecure that they could look at me. I isolated myself because i thought nothing could be done. I failed school because i felt like my case was so hopeless, no education could fix my life.
Blackpill is way too harmful when you cant do anything about your situation try to forget it with cope tools like antidepressants videogames and learn incel hobbies that can be remunerating like programming, its only holding you down anyway , how old are u ?

darauf erstmal ein warsteiner

• JFL
Reactions: baerr
Blackpill is way too harmful when you cant do anything about your situation try to forget it with cope tools like antidepressants videogames and learn incel hobbies that can be remunerating like programming, its only holding you down anyway , how old are u ?
Im 18 and the last 2 years of my life were the worst. I did so many bad decisions because i felt too ugly to exist.

It’s because discord fags did this. Fuck discord Incels I miss 2018 discord new discord fags need to die

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Im 18 and the last 2 years of my life were the worst. I did so many bad decisions because i felt too ugly to exist.
You are still so young you can still carrermax and moneymax forget about looks , your best bet is to be moneymaxxed at 30 which would be able to get you some money whore hopefully

It’s because discord fags did this. Fuck discord Incels I miss 2018 discord new discord fags need to die
I dont blame them, i think its my fault. But i was too retarded to just follow these nihilistic ideas to give up everything. But back then it felt like my only option. I totally understand how some people get encouraged into ending their life, schery6 probably felt like me and the mentality made him end his life. I dont think its his fault entirely, but its such a sad thing. I will always remember him and respect him even if he passed away.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I didn't find incel/blackpill shit until I was 21yo. Doesn't matter tbh.

• +1
lot of people on here like @ChadL1te decide to make fun of me for not doing anything.
I assure you that when you actually believe its over for you, you feel like nothing is hopeful in anyway.
You act like I’ve never been there in life? How do you think I even ended up here ?trust me whatever you felt I’ve been through aswell.

The difference is I pulled myself out

• +1
You act like I’ve never been there in life? How do you think I even ended up here ?trust me whatever you felt I’ve been through aswell.

The difference is I pulled myself out
I assure you if you were ugly like me it would destroy your motivation to do anything. I have no life standard, i could date a ugly girl, hell i dont even care to be chad. Im just ugly to the point that i cant socialize normally

• +1
have you ever thought that it's a cause and not an effect? That you fail to see yourself as a human being cause u don't even softmaxx, and not the other way around? U don't have a bad base, but im geniunely tired of telling you

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ChadL1te
have you ever thought that it's a cause and not an effect? That you fail to see yourself as a human being cause u don't even softmaxx, and not the other way around? U don't have a bad base, but im geniunely tired of telling you
I wish i could believe that but everything hints toward my base being unsalvageable.

• +1
I assure you if you were ugly like me it would destroy your motivation to do anything. I have no life standard, i could date an ugly girl, hell i dont even care to be chad. Im just ugly to the point that i cant socialize normally
I was LTN until I was 16/17:forcedsmile: stop coping bro, and to get to work. Genuinely never seen a more lazy human

• +1
Black-pill fixed my mental health

I finally stopped rotting on .is and actually improved my looks + scoliosis

Your case however is quite unique, since you have severe unfixable flaws ( fixable but with very invasive surgery. )

Have you considered SSRIs ? Your brain is really fucked

whos reading all of this jfl

I was LTN until I was 16/17:forcedsmile: stop coping bro, and to get to work. Genuinely never seen a more lazy human
Im 18 and I look the same. Reality is: I'm simply born unattractive and a lot of what i have is not really fixable

Your case however is quite unique, since you have severe unfixable flaws ( fixable but with very invasive surgery. )
Bro, im Sorry but Ur indian and you're saying that to a White man with Blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Bro, im Sorry but Ur indian and you're saying that to a White man with Blue eyes
I dont even believe he is what he claims to be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and goo25
I enjoy reading your rants tbh

I dont even believe he is what he claims to be.
20240709 005256