The real reason why not more Incels go ER

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
It still is all about looks.

Think about it, imagine being a handsome devil like Richard Ramirez and going ER, you would gain post crimes fame and a cool ass name and women fawning over you no matter your crimes.

But if you are an autistic incel, it’s not fun at all to do it. I mean, even raping a woman, if you’re handsome they won’t like it but deep down they want it to happen. Also you cannot make people trust you or seduce people and kill them.

As an incel, you will just get some goofy ah name like the virgin killer, everyone will think you are a disgusting freak and you will end up being raped in prison if you don’t shoot yourself first.

At least be tall broad and charismatic if not handsome.

Obvs if u are good looking u wont wanna go ER, but I’m sure if incels would get the same positive attention and fame that handsome killers do then it would happen a lot more.

• +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
It still is all about looks.

Think about it, imagine being a handsome devil like Richard Ramirez and going ER, you would gain post crimes fame and a cool ass name and women fawning over you no matter your crimes.

But if you are an autistic incel, it’s not fun at all to do it. I mean, even raping a woman, if you’re handsome they won’t like it but deep down they want it to happen. Also you cannot make people trust you or seduce people and kill them.

As an incel, you will just get some goofy ah name like the virgin killer, everyone will think you are a disgusting freak and you will end up being raped in prison if you don’t shoot yourself first.

At least be tall broad and charismatic if not handsome.

Obvs if u are good looking u wont wanna go ER, but I’m sure if incels would get the same positive attention and fame that handsome killers do then it would happen a lot more.
Going ER is so common nobody remembers any mass shooters.

The only reason Elliot Rodger is remembered that well is because he made a manifesto and brought inceldom to the spotlight.

Going ER is so common nobody remembers any mass shooters.

The only reason Elliot Rodger is remembered that well is because he made a manifesto and brought inceldom to the spotlight.
tell me any mass shooter

Most are just too high inhib to actually go ER, they just don't have the balls