The REAL reason why women like masculine features

LilJojo

LilJojo

Sphinx
Its because it looks aesthetically good fucking retards not because it means you have a higher chance of defending your family from a bear.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Slob, Kmscurry and 16 others
based

• +1
Reactions: Tang0MyMang00
yes but only to a certain extent. Alain Delon is the epitome of masculine aesthetics, so while this looks beautiful:

Screen Shot 2022 01 11 at 64116 AM
Tjus0w0aupg41
354d2e8a1c48181defbfa96eee32439b

This looks like shit, because too ogre and zero neoteny:

Jason momoa 12

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tang0MyMang00, Deleted member 16369, Sens and 1 other person
Feminine men are getting trendier and trendier. This should be good thing. Fem maxing is much easier than Masc maxing.

op is a legit retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tang0MyMang00, ArdaxHG, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
op is a legit retard
no he has a point, even prettyboys like justin bieber have certain masculine characteristics even if you don't recognize them immediately

op is a legit retard
Im not retarded because i took all the information that i learned from this forum and applied it to myself instead of rotting in this forum like you

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 14160, highT and 1 other person
Real reason: Opposites attract

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Im not retarded because i took all the information that i learned from this forum and applied it to myself instead of rotting in this forum like you
jfl nigga ur just assuming shit, i have more life than most of this forum and probably u too

only on a autistic mongolian basket knitting forum you can find people saying that chris hemsworth looks like shit
delon looks 10 times better than him retard, status halo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9819
females would fuck both of them who fucking cares about your gay fantasies

only on a autistic mongolian basket knitting forum you can find people saying that chris hemsworth looks like shit
IFKR. The random guy looks really pleasant as well, like your friends nice handsome dad. That was definitely the fuvkin weirdest statement written on this forum this week, what human to ever be born in history would ever look at either of those guys irl and think “they look like shit”:lul:

Masculine features attracts roasties
Prettyboys attract jbs

You said “they look like shit” not “delon looks better than them” im telling you this triggeredly for the collective mental health of looksmax and your own mental health, if we look at those guys and make ourselves believe they “look like shit” were all gonna fucking blow our heads off

IFKR. The random guy looks really pleasant as well, like your friends nice handsome dad. That was definitely the fuvkin weirdest statement written on this forum this week, what human to ever be born in history would ever look at either of those guys irl and think “they look like shit”:lul:
compared to true slayers like delon they do, in comparison to him most men look like shit

You said “they look like shit” not “delon looks better than them” im telling you this triggeredly for the collective mental health of looksmax and your own mental health, if we look at those guys and make ourselves believe they “look like shit” were all gonna fucking blow our heads off
I won't because I don't look ogre like them but if you do that ain't my problem

N
I won't because I don't look ogre like them but if you do that ain't my problem
igga im 18 i dont look the age of a 40 something its not my problem

pointless thread. already well known that both signs of masculinity and signs of health are attractive. obviously a woman isn’t going to reproduce with an ogre like badg when he looks like a down syndrome caveman and taint their genes with autism.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 11770
Cope
Everyone knows bears and other predators consider high T confident bald men a threat

compared to true slayers like delon they do, in comparison to him most men look like shit
At a a certain level of handsomeness, irl you wont ever “look like shit” compared to a more handsome guy. If you saw sean o’pey standing next to some mid tier prettyboy tiktok boy, the tiktok boy wouldnt “look like shit” next to sean, youd just see a handsome guy and a REALLY handsome guy. It’s important we dont start making ourselves believe that legitimately handsome men look like shit because they arent top 0.1% handsomeness, slippery slope genuinely

• +1
Reactions: highT
No one cares about your aesthetic theories, just look at what girls irl respond to

• +1
Reactions: highT
At a a certain level of handsomeness, irl you wont ever “look like shit” compared to a more handsome guy. If you saw sean o’pey standing next to some mid tier prettyboy tiktok boy, the tiktok boy wouldnt “look like shit” next to sean, youd just see a handsome guy and a REALLY handsome guy. It’s important we dont start making ourselves believe that legitimately handsome men look like shit because they arent top 0.1% handsomeness, slippery slope genuinely
yeah but still, gigachad mogs chad

roastie magnets
This has already been proven wrong, high school fotball players fuck stacyes.
Freya simping for Cavill is another proof

Yet, which one has no girl ever heard of?

And which two are lusted after by 90% of prime girls in America?
alain delon is 85 and hasn't made american movies genius, if he were alive today girls wouldn't pay attention to your favorite ogres

ok so why you mad boy
Because that mindset is why kids like curlyheadjames exist. Theres 3 looks rankings as far as how you’ll get treated in life/your potential in careers etc.

Disgusting person
Average person
Handsome/pretty person

If we really sit here and say a IRL handsome guy looks like shit were gonna FUCK our heads, regardless of whether or not they have different features than us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
alain delon is 85 and hasn't made american movies genius, if he were alive today girls wouldn't pay attention to your favorite ogres
It doesn't matter

Even if girls would lust after him (they would, he looks great), they are still lusting after the two guys you posted. So much that in fact by posting that I can ascertain that you don't even know girls irl

This has already been proven wrong, high school fotball players fuck stacyes.
Freya simping for Cavill is another proof
they fuck but they aren't the most handsome, big part of the appeal is their height / fame, also cavill looks less ogre than the other 2

It doesn't matter

Even if girls would lust after him (they would, he looks great), they are still lusting after the two guys you posted. So much that in fact by posting that I can ascertain that you don't even know girls irl
never denied they are lusting after them, but still looking like a masculine prettyboy is better than being a masculine ogre

never denied they are lusting after them, but still looking like a masculine prettyboy is better than being a masculine ogre
What is "better" though?

Better as in girls are more sexually attracted to you? Or as in incel forums give you a higher psl rating? Only the former matters

yeah but still, gigachad mogs chad
Yeah sean o pry will look better than the tiktok kid, but shit?? Shit is the disgusting brown waste that comes out of somethings ass, that shouldn’t describe a conventionally attractive persons looks level just because they aren’t supermodel status dude. I just wanna help your brain a bit, were a small community of sometimes mentally fucked people here, with a bunch more people viewing all these threadd without an account. When i read “they look like shit”, im not offended because i know the movie guys or because i look like them (neithers true) its because im genuinely upset that your in the mindset where you could look at a high appeal guy like that and say he looks like shit. Just a concerning comment dude, worries me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bobbyboy and Deleted member 11770
What is "better" though?

Better as in girls are more sexually attracted to you? Or as in incel forums give you a higher psl rating? Only the former matters
obviously masc prettyboy mogs ogres to death without status

Yeah sean o pry will look better than the tiktok kid, but shit?? Shit is the disgusting brown waste that comes out of somethings ass, that shouldn’t describe a conventionally attractive persons looks level just because they aren’t supermodel status dude. I just wanna help your brain a bit, were a small community of sometimes mentally fucked people here, with a bunch more people viewing all these threadd without an account. When i read “they look like shit”, im not offended because i know the movie guys or because i look like them (neithers true) its because im genuinely upset that your in the mindset where you could look at a high appeal guy like that and say he looks like shit. Just a concerning comment dude, worries me
thanks for the concern I hear where your coming from, for many on this site I perfectionism warps our perceptions a little and we become too autistic about analyzing every flaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9446
Also

Lol at acting like these dudes are ugly ogres when they mog basically this entire forum with symmetry, harmony and beauty markers

Also

Lol at acting like these dudes are ugly ogres when they mog basically this entire forum with symmetry, harmony and beauty markers
excessive masculinity isn't a health indicator and they have mediocre harmony

Retarded post, physical features are "aesthetically good" because they serve some evolutionary purpose.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Not sure what you mean because every part of Delon's face is masculine.
yes but not hypermasculine, no oversized bones, big browridge and so on

no oversized bones,
This. It's why Delon is special. Delon is masc asf looking but literally the perfect type of masc. His masc features/bones are not extreme.

Example: He has high set, high mass zygo's but compare his to someone like Eriksen's who is also high set, high mass. Eriksen's are huge asf whereas Delon's are huge but nothing crazy. They don't stick out like a sore thumb. Delon is perfect because he's all masc features but his bone mass is perfect. It's why he harmony mogs everyone to hell. Not to big and not to small.

The GOAT
AFE228A9 85E1 4E74 B9CF 61CA8BA52360

• +1
Reactions: mecmec and Deleted member 11770
This. It's why Delon is special. Delon is masc asf looking but literally the perfect type of masc. His masc features/bones are not extreme.

Example: He has high set, high mass zygo's but compare his to someone like Eriksen's who is also high set, high mass. Eriksen's are huge asf whereas Delon's are huge but nothing crazy. They don't stick out like a sore thumb. Delon is perfect because he's all masc features but his bone mass is perfect. It's why he harmony mogs everyone to hell. Not to big and not to small.

The GOAT
View attachment 1489409
yeah exactly and his nose is very good on top of that, ideal width and projection.
he also has eyes that are bigger than average, giving him more neotenous appeal

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
yes but not hypermasculine, no oversized bones, big browridge and so on
Would u consider brad pitt or jeremy meeks masc pretty boys?