The REAL way to discover how attractive you are is the dating apps, NOT what others say

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
I have now come to this realization after the dating apps tests over the last few days. People said that the guys I used were NOT attractive, yet they amassed plenty of likes.

It is clearly NOT only classically good looking Chads who women find sexually attractive. I have proved this with my tests. Also I have learned that having a good physique possibly does help after all.

And no this isn't cope as I know that I am not physically attractive to women and never have been so far, regardless of whether PSL is legit or not, although the idea that women find a good physique attractive has given me hope if all else fails. Although I have already done it before, I am currently testing photos of myself on the apps from when I was 27 - the photo I am testing first is just like the "Ben" mugshot in many ways, that did so incredibly well on Bumble, and I am also using the name Ben for my picture. So it will be a very brutal comparison. See attached photos to see what I mean.

The upshot is that Tinder, Bumble etc are in fact the only true way to measure your attractiveness and SMV, based on your physical looks alone.

Attachments

• IOX59Qlh.jpg
    IOX59Qlh.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 89
  • vag6kl1msk921.jpg
    vag6kl1msk921.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 20190112_080212.jpg
    20190112_080212.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
phone camera distorts your image. in real life you look different than how you look on a photo. that and dating apps could have some sort of confirmation bias due to incels and normies not using it as much as chads which deflates your value since the competition is higher than real life. best way to estimate your looks level is to go outside and see how people treat you.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Sizzurp, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Matches on dating apps don’t mean shit though. What really matters is whether or not she’ll let you fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 616
Matches on dating apps don’t mean shit though. What really matters is whether or not she’ll let you fuck her.

Judging from the Ben test though, it very much seemed they were into him.

The only real way is to go outside and see how people/women treat you, all that matters is if you’re attractive in motion or not

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 39
how people/women treat you

I have always been bullied/disrespected by other men and women/girls have NEVER found me attractive IRL.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I have always been bullied/disrespected by other men and women/girls have NEVER found me attractive IRL.
In real life everything matters such as the way you talk, your voice, body language, height, etc where on tinder it’s only face. So basically you have to improve everything and see how things change in person, that’s the best way to judge how you’re improving

destroying Tinder and whatnot would help. technology in general, unless its military tech.

destroying Tinder and whatnot would help. technology in general, unless its military tech.
Yea I wish I lived in the 1950s tbh it’s all because of the internet that everything is fucked

I have now come to this realization after the dating apps tests over the last few days. People said that the guys I used were NOT attractive, yet they amassed plenty of likes.

It is clearly NOT only classically good looking Chads who women find sexually attractive. I have proved this with my tests. Also I have learned that having a good physique possibly does help after all.

And no this isn't cope as I know that I am not physically attractive to women and never have been so far, regardless of whether PSL is legit or not, although the idea that women find a good physique attractive has given me hope if all else fails. Although I have already done it before, I am currently testing photos of myself on the apps from when I was 27 - the photo I am testing first is just like the "Ben" mugshot in many ways, that did so incredibly well on Bumble, and I am also using the name Ben for my picture. So it will be a very brutal comparison. See attached photos to see what I mean.

The upshot is that Tinder, Bumble etc are in fact the only true way to measure your attractiveness and SMV, based on your physical looks alone.

true and not true.

didnt read the post but i agree to some extent with title, as im dating apps expert.

have been analysing them for a long time.

you know, im attractive IRL, and I get some interest on dating apps but its still tough to use. your assumption would be then im UGLY? lol.

i can tell you women act dumb near me and they love my look.

what i mean is that:
  • a person 5/10 irl will have no chance on dating apps, so you could tell hes 'ugly' by todays standards
  • a person 6-7/10 irl has some action on dating apps, but not much, but i can tell you hes handsome af (this part is about me and im not bragging, some people said im 8/10 or 9/10 but i strongl believe im 6-7/10)
  • person 8+/10 is probably what gets all action on dating apps

being in middle cattegory doesnt help you as much as you think. datting apps are a cesspoll. you can see how shitty women nature islol

Problem with dating apps is that if you're sub8 you get swiped left, so then you don't know if you're a 7 or a 2.

Problem with dating apps is that if you're sub8 you get swiped left, so then you don't know if you're a 7 or a 2.

Sub 8 theory is gigacope

a long time ago on tinder I had got 13 mach in a day with my pictures. Then I canceled the account to try with orb take account

Yea I wish I lived in the 1950s tbh it’s all because of the internet that everything is fucked

I prefer to go way before the enlightment with the harshness of the Warsaw Pact.