The reality is not real

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
We are only limited to the existing chemical makeup of our brain. What we see is the biggest potential that our brain can comprehend, using the electric signals. Our consciousness is the result of our brain's ability to transfer shit ton of neurotransmitters.

Imagine how far this can go. Imagine if we just increase the amount of stuff we can send between our neurons just by twice. This will open up a whole new realm of reality to us. Just like consciousness is impossible to be understood for a sponge in the ocean, the deeper meaning is impossible to be understood by our limited brain.

I think it should be our goal, as humans, to increase the load of how much our brains can process so we can venture deeper and deeper into the realm of reality, and not the fake shit we are seeing right now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8461, Deleted member 11675, Deleted member 4106 and 5 others
That's right

fuck bitches n get money

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8461, Ronnie Kray, Deleted member 6423 and 5 others
That's a good looksmaxxing idea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
exactly. act like life is a game.

• Hmm...
Nootropics, psychodelics and cocaine:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

I think it should be our goal, as humans, to increase the load of how much our brains can process so we can venture deeper and deeper into the realm of reality, and not the fake shit we are seeing right now
Well, this was what yogis, taoists and such figured out thousands of years ago. The problem is that over time a lot of information on how to live, move, breathe and eat in order to maximize 'life' was lost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Well, this was what yogis, taoists and such figured out thousands of years ago. The problem is that over time a lot of information on how to live, move, breathe and eat in order to maximize 'life' was lost.
So you think they were able to see something we don't?

We are only limited to the existing chemical makeup of our brain. What we see is the biggest potential that our brain can comprehend, using the electric signals. Our consciousness is the result of our brain's ability to transfer shit ton of neurotransmitters.

Imagine how far this can go. Imagine if we just increase the amount of stuff we can send between our neurons just by twice. This will open up a whole new realm of reality to us. Just like consciousness is impossible to be understood for a sponge in the ocean, the deeper meaning is impossible to be understood by our limited brain.

i can see ur in ur nihilistic stage of ur teen years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 13197, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
To long dn read

• Ugh..
So you think they were able to see something we don't?
They had higher ability to experience Truth, and to derive spiritual insights from their experiences. They routinely reached well over 100 years of age. Many had extraordinary abilities such as ESP, healing, superhuman strength & endurance, ability to intuitively know what is true and what is wrong and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1735 and Lawton88
They had higher ability to experience Truth, and to derive spiritual insights from their experiences. They routinely reached well over 100 years of age. Many had extraordinary abilities such as ESP, healing, superhuman strength & endurance, ability to intuitively know what is true and what is wrong and so on.
But how was their brain different than your or mine brain? We have the same biological potential to reach the heights. I know it's impossible to find the truth, as once you find the truth, there will be another truth behind it. The journey to find the truth is the manifestation of your ego. But still, it would be nice to at least scratch the surface of it

Bro took acid once and turns into a guru

And also to answer your question, people are already trying to achieve those greater levels of thinking, it’s deeply rooted within Hinduism, Buddhism, and East Asian monk culture

it has a lot to do with inner chakra

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
But how was their brain different than your or mine brain? We have the same biological potential to reach the heights.
Yes and no. They were born with a similar cognitive potential you did, yet they, from early childhood, harnessed this potential in ways and intensity which modern western man would deem unrealistic, if not outright insane.

I know it's impossible to find the truth, as once you find the truth, there will be another truth behind it.
Sounds like you have not been chasing truths but delusions.

The journey to find the truth is the manifestation of your ego.
Ego is simply a tool, much like language -- It is the interface with which you interact with the world. Everything you do, think or feel is a manifestation of your ego, and that's how it's meant to be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423

well yeah obviously, our comprehension of the world is limited by the faculties of the mind and its capacity.
i don't think increasing the amount of "neurons" that are transmitted will improve anything sociologically or physiologically.
you could just think of it like this, all your relationships are relative to your experience with them.
a rat is complacent and used to living in pipes and crawling around like a retard everywhere, there's no awareness beyond that, in the same sense that we're just bound to our familiarity with how we perceive things. troglodytes and retards from eons back would have the same amount of ignorance and complacency as we do currently, simply improving our mental capacity will just send us into a new zone that we'll be acquainted with soon, pretty much.

2 years later -

OP overdosed

New level of copium tbh. Reality is not real 🤡