The reality life of being a low teir MM

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
My cousin told me yesterday, he’s friends with really handsome male models that haven’t made it big yet. The way they make extra income since low teir models make shit is by having their sugar mammas usually hot milfs pay for everything as long as he fucks her. The women has all the power and view them as a pet.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Bennett, Demir and 1 other person
My cousin told me yesterday, he’s friends with really handsome male models that haven’t made it big yet. The way they make extra income since low teir models make shit is by having their sugar mammas usually hot milfs pay for everything as long as he fucks her. The women has all the power and view them as a pet.
i would just get normal work and slay

Why would a hot milf do this tho. I think he lied to you. A landwhale 0.1psl 60 year old creature is sitting on your cousin's friend's face

It's not like they have to do any work or have any skill for the job it's just them getting paid for exisiting

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Bennett, MammothActuary and 4 others
If they are MILFs lol, best work ever

Why would a hot milf do this tho. I think he lied to you. A landwhale 0.1psl 60 year old creature is sitting on your cousin's friend's face
Do you know what a milf stands for. Mom I would like to fuck. What part of a milf is a 0.1 PSL.

It’s always your cousin that does this, your cousin that knows a guy, your cousin that slays. Let’s meet these cousins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2846 and Overjetcel299
Oh I feel so sorry for them

Models win for nothing but the fact that they're alive, that's enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back