The reality of dating in 2019

alien

alien

Kraken
Women don't believe in love anymore in 2019. Some of them apparently still did in 2015-2016 when Yogapants was my gf. Women just wanna get fucked by the top guys. Tall, chiselled jawline, six pack abs, Adonis belt, big cock. I have FACE and big dick but that's it. I'm short. And while I lost body fat % and gained muscle mass %, I still have a long ways to go before I'm Manlet Chad. Or they want a guy with money.

And the ones who eventually settle down in their 30s (lots of women in their 30s+ are married or living common law with a bf), they get with some soyboy Reddit cuckold posting bluepills on r/inceltears to help her split the bills. Since it's way cheaper to share a 1-2 bedroom condo in my city than to rent a 1 bedroom yourself. To get a "good deal" on rent, you need to have room mates and live in a cuck shed room in a suburban house with shared anemities. Otherwise your best bet is to move in with your bf because we all know these basic bitches making $40,000/year writing for Huffington Post can't afford a 1 bedroom condo in the 905 or the outer six, let alone downtown Toronto.

Women would rather share a top guy than accept commitment from someone on their level or even a guy a bit above their level.

I literally went nuclear on the Filipina single mom for being flaky and dropped black pills in our texts. I stopped giving any fucks. I stopped short of telling her, "are you fucking Chad on the weekend? Is that why you can't see me?" I almost wanted to.

• Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName
realities me

Our society is doomed.

The Filipina single mom I'm talking to is probably receiving financial support from her cuckold ex-husband (I saw him on Facebook). So she is free to get pounded out by Toronto Chads from the comfort of her condo while her ex-husband funds her lifestyle. So yeah why would she go with a poor man's Manlet Chad like me right? All I have to give her is face, a BWC, affection and love. That's not enough in 2019. It stopped being enough for Yogapants in 2016. There's not a day that goes by these days where I don't miss my ex.

I got into an argument with my dad since I told him i wanted to buy 15 lb dumb bells to store in the basement (I'm buying them with my own cash) and he is complaining that it's going to take up more room in the basement. And he's afraid the steel dumb bells are going to roll and break the pipes in the basement or something. And he was ranting that I am going to injure myself but I don't wanna listen. And I told him to shut the fuck up. Low-inhibition. He doesn't understand the struggle. 10 lb dumb bells aren't enough to turn me into Manlet Chad. It's Manlet Chad or death for me in 2019. I need to lift heavier weights. Being a skinny fat baldcel manlet framcel cuck like my dad (I frame-mog and hair-mog him because I look like my maternal grandfather) was enough to get a wife like my mom, who let herself go and became obese in the last 20+ years of their marriage and didn't give him any sex for the past 20+ years (This is why I fucking LOL @ people who talk about the "good ol days." My mom literally admitted to me that she settled and wanted this blonde Aryan Superman Portuguese Chad from her village and not my father). But it's not enough in 2019 to get a gf. This boomer geriatric is so out of touch with how things are. He was completly shocked at my language when I told him, "women in 2019 just want to get fucked by the top guys. tall very good looking dudes. They don't believe in love anymore."

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Groundbreaking stuff.