The reality of daytrading is that it's equally as hard as being a successful Athlete

L

lilxder2

Solstice
I can't believe the larps I am seeing on here of people claiming to be making millions in daytrading (which some of you might earn, congrats if you do), but then going out of their way to teach other mfs how to do the same?
Essentially giving away their Edge??
Guys, please realize that 80% of Daytraders lose and donate all their money to the 0.1% successful traders.
If those 0.1% are amongst us, why would they waste their time selling signals or courses or whatever?

Daytrading is nothing but mere E-Sports and equally as competitive and mentally demanding as Chess, in order to be successful you need to have both natural talent and invest a shitton of hours of work.
It's no coincidence that the most successful hedgefund managers often times have an IQ of >150

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, futureashtray, Mewton and 6 others
yeah water, but some people still think simply reading boooks and buying courses will be on a quarter as good as being a quant with all the charts and being surrounded by others who are just as high iq and have the same information, us common people dont have access to it, all the day trading gurus you;ll find online dont even make most, if any, of their money from day trading, its from selling courses

i need to go ER on them high iq niggfas

You'll only see successful trades being shown here. Never the losses. Not to mention there are sub-40 IQ kids claiming to make 50k a day on their paper trading demo account by following telegram signals.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, futureashtray, letitsnow_ and 3 others
I can't believe the larps I am seeing on here of people claiming to be making millions in daytrading (which some of you might earn, congrats if you do), but then going out of their way to teach other mfs how to do the same?
Essentially giving away their Edge??
Guys, please realize that 80% of Daytraders lose and donate all their money to the 0.1% successful traders.
If those 0.1% are amongst us, why would they waste their time selling signals or courses or whatever?

Daytrading is nothing but mere E-Sports and equally as competitive and mentally demanding as Chess, in order to be successful you need to have both natural talent and invest a shitton of hours of work.
It's no coincidence that the most successful hedgefund managers often times have an IQ of >150
You're more likely to make money sportsbetting than daytrading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back