The reason an ascended autist isn’t much better than Normie

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I’m clueless I’ve made a thread like this yesterday but today another instance happened and I notice this is common with women they are all very shy

I was sitting in a train and this girl sits in front of me and gets nervous starts mimicking my actions, she was literally making the same sitting pose as me but unsettled kept putting her hair together all that shit

She would look at me and when I’d look at her she’d look and pretend she was looking somewhere else

I honestly don’t know how I can strike any conversation since I didn’t get such reactions before I couldn’t form any experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Chadeep, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
This is probably one of the most common shit they do they put themselves in ur eye view and start acting clueless mostly off their phone trying to look open to interaction

Honestly I think they are hoping u speak to them so they just sit there without using their phones and looking at u acting extremely nervous

I’m clueless I’ve made a thread like this yesterday but today another instance happened and I notice this is common with women they are all very shy

I was sitting in a train and this girl sits in front of me and gets nervous starts mimicking my actions, she was literally making the same sitting pose as me but unsettled kept putting her hair together all that shit

She would look at me and when I’d look at her she’d look and pretend she was looking somewhere else

I honestly don’t know how I can strike any conversation since I didn’t get such reactions before I couldn’t form any experience
I agree. You need to reach such an aesthetic level that allows you to be passive in these cases. As long as my appearance allowed me to do that I could afford it, as soon as I got worse I had to rely more on social skills that I don't have.

I agree. You need to reach such an aesthetic level that allows you to be passive in these cases. As long as my appearance allowed me to do that I could afford it, as soon as I got worse I had to rely more on social skills that I don't have.
I think they want the guy to talk to them

I notice girls put their phone away and act like they are free doing nothing

I’m pretty sure this is intentional to lead the guy to speak to her since the opposite of anyone when u don’t wanna speak u just stay on ur phone and pretend ur busy

I can’t get courage to say anything tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Darkeningstar
This is probably one of the most common shit they do they put themselves in ur eye view and start acting clueless mostly off their phone trying to look open to interaction

Honestly I think they are hoping u speak to them so they just sit there without using their phones and looking at u acting extremely nervous
I'm always stared at as a high psl manlet but as a high psl manlet idk if it's circus attraction treatment or chad treatment 🤣

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, baerr, Chadeep and 1 other person
I'm always stared at as a high psl manlet but as a high psl manlet idk if it's circus attraction treatment or chad treatment 🤣
Usually stares are a good thing unless ur really ugly

U will notice with anything when u look at something it usually means u want that thing goes with food, anything really

If u notice women staring at u either ur really ugly that ppl are impressed but then even guys would or ur attractive to them

Usually stares are a good thing unless ur really ugly

U will notice with anything when u look at something it usually means u want that thing goes with food, anything really

If u notice women staring at u either ur really ugly that ppl are impressed but then even guys would or ur attractive to them
Nah it doesn't bother me i feel the same way

At worst they think "damn he'd be hot if he was tall"

I am by no means ugly :ogre:

When's the last time u took ur meds

"Hi i like you and would want to know you more give me the number of your father, woman"

I hardly ever consider ioi. One of the few is multiple stares+ biting lip+ downward gaze