the reason being broke is a killer

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
let's say you get in a relationship with the girl you like, won't you feel guilty if you're broke? no money to go out, or to keep her entertained, or to buy her gifts on valentine's etc, no financial security. add that to the fact that you have no social circle or friends. you have no power, looks won't save you.
what's forcing her to stay with you? even if she wants to, you'll feel extremely guilty and think that she would be better off with someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
go out, keep her entertained, buy her gifts etc,
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, TheChosenChad, Krezo and 6 others
Fire is hot

Shoplift some stuff

Not legit. If the girl finds the guy attractive money doesnt matter, she will go to applebees with you and order water and a small appetizer. She is just happy being around the guy.

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous, MammothActuary, toolateforme and 2 others
Fire is hot
lots of people here think they are gigolos and that they can sway women into their bed if they do a couple surgeries. they can get tinder slays but looks aren't everything for ltrs
Not legit. If the girl finds the guy attractive money doesnt matter, she will go to applebees with you and order water and a small appetizer. She is just happy being around the guy.
life isn't a movie man. life is cruel. you will feel guilty yourself if you can't provide

lots of people here think they are gigolos and that they can sway women into their bed if they do a couple surgeries.
there are many retards here tbh

Being broke doesnt matter if a girl likes you

Once i had a girl buy me a meal when i had no money and was high as a kite

I had just met her a few hours before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Jobless me

She did it because she was being nice to you, not necessarily because she ikes you.

You still need to teach me how to get that money

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
betabuxxes me

Jobless me

She did it because she was being nice to you, not necessarily because she ikes you.
no

she literally wanted to date me

keep projecting, faggot

• +1
Reactions: framecel222
id feel guilty if i was stuck with a bitch who didnt suck me off thrice daily cause i would probably have to take her back to the slave market and buy one that isnt broken

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
lots of people here think they are gigolos and that they can sway women into their bed if they do a couple surgeries. they can get tinder slays but looks aren't everything for ltrs

life isn't a movie man. life is cruel. you will feel guilty yourself if you can't provide

bro @Luciano gets over 6 figures dude lol. and he knows the life of moneycelling incel.
and the value of money varies by age.
when you are in prime age, you are not expected to be financially successful and girls can not care less. i have fuck ton of cases witnessed about this.
in mid age, yeah money matters but ask @Luciano he knows well what happens when you have money but no looks.

• +1
Reactions: Luciano
True, if she likes you enough she will literally buy you shit

At a school concert I was looking for a food truck that would accept credit and some girl was like what you looking for, then I explained that whole thing and she was like oh it's ok I'll buy it for you, and I was like oh nah it's ok my friend got me if anything and then I left. I shoulda got her number at least jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
yea youre not wrong, it does suck

Money is absolutely irrelevant to attracting women.

The only advantage of having money is you don't have to go and be ordered around by some fucking jew boss 8 hours a day. It won't help you even one little bit with foids.

Money is absolutely irrelevant to attracting women.

The only advantage of having money is you don't have to go and be ordered around by some fucking jew boss 8 hours a day. It won't help you even one little bit with foids.

Why do you have old ugly rich blokes with hot girls? The girls certainly aren’t around for looks or conversation

Why do you have old ugly rich blokes with hot girls? The girls certainly aren’t around for looks or conversation

The keyword here - 'ATTRACTING' women. Not just 'fucking' women.

let's say you get in a relationship with the girl you like, won't you feel guilty if you're broke? no money to go out, or to keep her entertained, or to buy her gifts on valentine's etc, no financial security. add that to the fact that you have no social circle or friends. you have no power, looks won't save you.
what's forcing her to stay with you? even if she wants to, you'll feel extremely guilty and think that she would be better off with someone else.
Hahha. Feel guilty if I don't betabux? Get out of here, loser. I spend as little money on women as possible to keep them happy, even though I have alot of money.
That's how I know I don't accidentally plan a future with a gold digger, since I'm probably going to make quite alot of money in future.
Adln6eXy

my big cock that makes her scream every night
@alien
My girlfriend is a broke ass loser who doesn't have a car and can't host (since she lives with her strict Chink parents). So I do have to spend money out of pocket for our dates. I do the driving. I have to gas my car. Mileage causes depreciation of our vehicle. You have to take it in for repairs. I buy her something to eat after we have sex. On the first date I took her out on a proper date before we had sex and I paid for the date. So depending on the logistics a guy needs to betabuxx to some extent.

If a chick isn't broke she will go dutch with Chad. Sometimes even offer to pay for Chad. Some guys are hobosexual and offer women dick in exchange for being able to stay at her apartment. They are homeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back