The Reason Dropshipping Is Dead

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Dropshipping and low ticket non-branded Ecommerce is dead

A typical dropshipping product sells for 19-79$, if its more expensive the conversion rate drops because people dont impulse purchase it anymore

Lets say a Dropshipper sells a 29$ product where he makes 20$ profit margin after product + shipping + software + payment provider fees

The average conversion rate from paid advertising on facebook & Instagram is 1-3% and the average cost per click is 0.50-1$

If he gets a 2% conversion rate he need 50 visitors on his website in order to achieve 1 sale which costs him 50 * 0.50$ = 25$

He is now already - 5 $ in the red

Dropshipping sites and similar sites also get no repeat purchases and and are worth nothing because they don't have happy customers and a valuable brand name

With the - 5$ / sale he has 2 options :

Either stop the business or

Make 1000 Unprofitable sales and lose 5000$ while making 29.000$ in Revenue

These 29.000$ In Revenue He Can Now Use To Sell A Dropshipping Online Course With 300$ profit margin with a cost per click of 1$ and conversion rate of 2%

@NorwoodMilitant @TheMewingBBC @Jamal2222 @eduardkoopman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Htobrother, BigBoy and 4 others
I have no experience with droppshipping.

But looking at it from outsider,

1. The competition in dropshipping seems massive.
2. it's to popular, which hurts profit margins.

It think one can still make plenty money selling shit, I assume. Butnot generic stuff. More likeif you have a certain service, and sell stuff as an extra orso.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, PenileFacialSurgery, Jamal2222 and 3 others
I have no experience with droppshipping.

But looking at it from outsider,

1. The competition in dropshipping seems massive.
2. it's to popular, which hurts profit margins.

It think one can still make plenty money selling shit, I assume. Butnot generic stuff. More likeif you have a certain service, and sell stuff as an extra orso.
It was profitable five or six years ago, but now every man and his dog is dropshipping so it’s fucked.
Just like anything, the more sellers in a particular market the less viable it becomes.

• +1
Reactions: ChadRoneXL, Hero of the Imperium, Taylorswift and 1 other person
It was profitable five or six years ago, but now every man and his dog is dropshipping so it’s fucked.
Just like anything, the more sellers in a particular market the less viable it becomes.
Back then you could get cost per clicks of 0.10$

Assuming 2 % CR , 50 * 0.10 = 5$ CPA, with 20$ profit margin product - > 15$ profit per sale

It's definitely not dead brother, but It is much harder and there are more issues than there was in the past for sure

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, PenileFacialSurgery and TheMewingBBC
Selling high ticket products is profitable tho, not dead.

Selling high ticket products is profitable tho, not dead.
high ticket items do worse due to being less impulsive and more research based purchasing

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
the only way dropshipping is still profitable is if you get your facebook videos marketing it viral.

• +1
the only way dropshipping is still profitable is if you get your facebook videos marketing it viral.
how do i make 20d per day online?

• +1
high ticket items do worse due to being less impulsive and more research based purchasing
No, you have too much competition for low ticket products. Market is over exaggerated

• +1
ill let you know when i learn also lmao
damn it, how am i gonna creampie hot asian teen if i cant move there?
locationcelism is the worst

• +1
It's definitely not dead brother, but It is much harder and there are more issues than there was in the past for sure
The only way is maybe branded one product clickfunnels structured like this with a VSL, bundles, branding, funnel-style ( getting the email first before showing the price) https://untappedfocus.com/home

No, you have too much competition for low ticket products. Market is over exaggerated
i never said low ticket products was good either but its better than high ticket when attempting to create a viral facebook video

• +1
if you wanna make easy money dropshipping just have a big following so no need for advertising, or make a viral video or some shi

if you wanna make easy money dropshipping just have a big following so no need for advertising, or make a viral video or some shi
just have a big following bro

Apparently a good way to make money is to buy ( popular ) clothes and shoes on apps l, wait till it becomes more rare, and then sell for a higher price on a different app using better pics and a better description

Buy items with shit photos at a low price and sell after taking good pics of them at an inflated price

The shit value dropshipping business model gives is not the main reason, its the ad costs that are rising constantly and conversion rates lower on impulse traffic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
The shit value dropshipping business model gives is not the main reason, its the ad costs that are rising constantly and conversion rates lower on impulse traffic
I always go directly to Aliexpress. If I am not in a hurry to get the stuff in, which is most if the time.
But if I order locally, because I need it quickly, I will check delviry times. Which will mean they need to keep stock. Then I pay extra, for them keeping stock, but I get it the next day or 2 days later. And niot like more then a week, which is still quick for aliexpress standards.

• +1
Dn rd but facts

• +1
Golden rule:
The real money is always made where you allegedly help the entrepreneur.

That means the site owner who gives you the platform: amazon, alibaba, shopify...

The advertiser: Google, facebook, insta...

The manufacturer : chinese fabrics....

Those are the people who make the money you, the entrepreneur, make dogshit

You make money if you sell people the idea that they can money with you
Like stupid courses etc.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 7776
damn it, how am i gonna creampie hot asian teen if i cant move there?
locationcelism is the worst
Do you have yellow fever?

I have tried dropshipping in the past but lol it doesn't earn enough money

• +1
Or you could just go back to basics, get a bulk order of items that's proven to sell and provide 1-2 day shipping.
At least then you don't have to make customers carry the burden of high shipping prices, lower prices and lesser chance chargebacks lol.

• +1
Golden rule:
The real money is always made where you allegedly help the entrepreneur.

That means the site owner who gives you the platform: amazon, alibaba, shopify...

The advertiser: Google, facebook, insta...

The manufacturer : chinese fabrics....

Those are the people who make the money you, the entrepreneur, make dogshit

You make money if you sell people the idea that they can money with you
Like stupid courses etc.
The Money Is In The Money Unironically True Again : Top 1% of people own half of the world's wealth
Imagine caring for the poor fags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Dropshipping isn’t dead, most people are just doing it wrong.

I tried it a couple years ago with low to med ticket items. Every product sold eventually for a reasonable profit. Was going to double down and make a real income but life got in the way.

Just stared again and the Corona happened and thus no sales due to people being paranoid, but now that things are calming down, just got my first high ticket sale.

Just buy items from china and sell them on ebay at double price thats real dropshipping.Not make your own sites or brand....it will never work without luck and creativity