• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ...

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

"The rich are bad, the poor are good" Incel commie
Because they lost the man they have been using for a long time who was always willing to help her, she lossed a property of atleast 5 that she already has.

Foids accumulate a flock of male friends so they can receive validation and feel entitled to get things for free, they don't care about the feelings of the man at all only if he goes with her and helps her.

Meanwhile they get cucked by the girl's boyfriend who's slaying her every night because he's better looking and more confident than those simps.

This is why you should never accept to be the friend of a woman because in that exact moment you have lossed your dignity as a man.

Foids know why a man approachs and they reject you in silence hoping you don't declare to her for lack of IOIs. Remember foids are using you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, vermillioncorefan, butterworld and 3 others
fat guy GIF

Simp if you disagree.

Last edited:
You can still have girl friends. Just dont be a simp beta cuck, live your own life and hang out with then ONLY IF YOU WANT TO. I forgot that a lot of times, but now I have girl friends and itโ€™s healthy. All it literally takes is just having some personality (like actually expressing what you really want and not doing what everyone else asks you to do) and donโ€™t be afraid of giving your opinion. To an extent. Like its wrong talking about tchaikovksy. Its autistic. You can still like it. But behaving is important. That might sound contradictory but there is an equilibrium in things. Its not all black and white. Grow up bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Sprinkles
You can still have girl friends. Just dont be a simp beta cuck, live your own life and hang out with then ONLY IF YOU WANT TO. I forgot that a lot of times, but now I have girl friends and itโ€™s healthy. All it literally takes is just having some personality (like actually expressing what you really want and not doing what everyone else asks you to do) and donโ€™t be afraid of giving your opinion. To an extent. Like its wrong talking about tchaikovksy. Its autistic. You can still like it. But behaving is important. That might sound contradictory but there is an equilibrium in things. Its not all black and white. Grow up bro.
Do you have a girlfriend? Man if I start to talk about Tchaikovsky and Mahler she will probably laugh in her head. If she likes rap then I have to talk about rap, not what I like.

Foids decide who to date not otherwise, the rest is foids using you to get things. I had a lot of these experiences during my life (used to simp and be nice), foids don't give a fuck about their male friends.

Lebron James GIF by Uninterrupted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Do you have a girlfriend? Man if I start to talk about Tchaikovsky and Mahler she will probably laugh in her head. If she likes rap then I have to talk about rap, not what I like. Remember you will always be her friend, foids decide who to date not otherwise. The rest is foids using you to get things.
I dont have a gf rn. Also I didnt make myself clear I actually agree that if you or me talk about some nerdy shit like nietczhe or even more mainstream stuff like david goggings or hamza she will laugh about it or get weirded out because honestly its autistic. No one wants to hear that. What I mean is not agreeing on everything with her. Like if she likes trap you can say โ€œi dont really get itโ€ or act dumb like โ€œi think its similar toโ€ฆ (music you like thats also similar)โ€. You dont have to 100% agree on whatever she likes like a simp, but you dont have to disagree entirely and get offended. Its all about managing the conversation and specially when she tells you her problems, which girl friends always do lmao I bet youโ€™ve listened to like her dumb girly problems and dgaf, its better to listen and try to manage it the best way you can. Not helping her trying to solve them like a simp, but like trying to relate to it. Like a doctor and a patient type thing. Like rapport.

Foids decide who to date? Yeah. But wdym by that? Like date relationship wise or just hang out? In the second case it really is just a normal friendship. If she wants to use you sheโ€™ll first see if you can be used. If Iโ€™m talking to her about this girl I really like, I show that I dont need her, so both of us just wanna hang out. Yea girls will dump you cause you cant be used, but thats the thing. You gotta use her and she gotta use you too. Its a balance. Not black and white. Im smart, so my girl friends like my advice and sense of humour. In exchange, they can tell me their โ€œproblemsโ€ to me. Do you get what I mean?

I dont have a gf rn. Also I didnt make myself clear I actually agree that if you or me talk about some nerdy shit like nietczhe or even more mainstream stuff like david goggings or hamza she will laugh about it or get weirded out because honestly its autistic. No one wants to hear that. What I mean is not agreeing on everything with her. Like if she likes trap you can say โ€œi dont really get itโ€ or act dumb like โ€œi think its similar toโ€ฆ (music you like thats also similar)โ€. You dont have to 100% agree on whatever she likes like a simp, but you dont have to disagree entirely and get offended. Its all about managing the conversation and specially when she tells you her problems, which girl friends always do lmao I bet youโ€™ve listened to like her dumb girly problems and dgaf, its better to listen and try to manage it the best way you can. Not helping her trying to solve them like a simp, but like trying to relate to it. Like a doctor and a patient type thing. Like rapport.

Foids decide who to date? Yeah. But wdym by that? Like date relationship wise or just hang out? In the second case it really is just a normal friendship. If she wants to use you sheโ€™ll first see if you can be used. If Iโ€™m talking to her about this girl I really like, I show that I dont need her, so both of us just wanna hang out. Yea girls will dump you cause you cant be used, but thats the thing. You gotta use her and she gotta use you too. Its a balance. Not black and white. Im smart, so my girl friends like my advice and sense of humour. In exchange, they can tell me their โ€œproblemsโ€ to me. Do you get what I mean?
This is too many complicated bullshit to do.

Post in thread 'Even after I looksmaxx, it'll be over for me.' https://looksmax.org/threads/even-after-i-looksmaxx-itll-be-over-for-me.1053610/post-15815902
Women are not worth it, end of the convo greycel.
Batman Dying GIF

Last edited: