The reason i will geomaxx to India if i dont ascend before 18

galvin8101

galvin8101

6+ PSL or death
1. They have millions of women, some cities have 1000:1094 sex ratio with more women.

2. I am 3-4 PSL but im 6’3 so i would have the ultimate height halo since india average female height is 5’0

3. I am also a brown munde so they wouldnt be racist to me because i look like a indian

4. They demand less than western women

There are alot of reasons why india would be a better place for me and it would also be a nice place if i was higher class with a huge house and good internet. I just think it would be easier to ascend since they dont have insane minimum looks requirements like the west. Ive seen enough 2-3 PSL 5’2 indian men ascending with big boob indian wives that births 5 kids

Thoughts?

1. They have millions of women, some cities have 1000:1094 sex ratio with more women.

2. I am 3-4 PSL but im 6’3 so i would have the ultimate height halo since india average female height is 5’0

3. I am also a brown munde so they wouldnt be racist to me because i look like a indian

4. They demand less than western women

There are alot of reasons why india would be a better place for me and it would also be a nice place if i was higher class with a huge house and good internet. I just think it would be easier to ascend since they dont have insane minimum looks requirements like the west. Ive seen enough 2-3 PSL 5’2 indian men ascending with big boob indian wives that births 5 kids

Thoughts?
Fuck that, imagine the smell, imagine flies buzzing in your mouth and around curry pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist