The reason i wouldnt say it's over for 5'9

noonespecial

noonespecial

Sub htn
Is because everyone lies 5cm on average about their height. So what you think is 5'11 is actually 5'9. Which is why it's not short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, Buckles1eo, zabivnoooy and 2 others
Yeah buddy it's definitely not the fact that the difference between 5'11 and 5'9 is negligible in person

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, curryascenderr, boxface34 and 1 other person
5cm is noticable

Different species according to you

Yeah 5cm is a notable difference

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BroMinBoss and noonespecial
Is because everyone lies 5cm on average about their height. So what you think is 5'11 is actually 5'9. Which is why it's not short
true, they can also wear shoe insoles and fraud 6’0 and say they’re 6’1

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
View attachment 3239314
Different species according to you
The funny thing here is that irl the difference is even less than this, since heightcomparison make the whole body of the shorter person thinner, while irl the 5'9 guy is not necessarily thinner than the 5'11 guy

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, raleqtambrobret and noonespecial
Pov you just grew to 5'9

5'9 is short, 5'10 top

One inch is noticeable AF barefoot

• JFL
Black men this doesn’t apply to you, rest assured you can be on the shorter side and still dabble in snow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and noonespecial
Black men this doesn’t apply to you, rest assured you can be on the shorter side and still dabble in snow
Even more brutal when blacks are short

What you think is 5'10 is actually 5'8. Everyone lies about their height with 2 inches so a real 5'9 is not short
My older brother is 5'10, I'm 5'9, one inch is really noticeable

• JFL
Only sub 6' lie about their height

i am 5'8 still slaying prime latinas. You can slay every whore (female) if ur above 5'8

• +1
Reactions: Carbine, butterworld and noonespecial
Only sub 6' lie about their height
Even post 6' lie about their height everyone does even a 6'6 guy lied about being 6'8

• +1
Reactions: VHD
My older brother is 5'10, I'm 5'9, one inch is really noticeable
Measure yourselves again. If a 5'10 guy has slightly unideal posture he will look shorter than the 5'9

Even post 6' lie about their height everyone does even a 6'6 guy lied about being 6'8
That's just stupid. Can't even imagine the level of insecurity to still lie past 6'. Can't possibly be the majority, especially not at 6'6"

That's just stupid. Can't even imagine the level of insecurity to still lie past 6'. Can't possibly be the majority, especially not at 6'6"
Most people I know past 6' does. Doesn't make sense that a people half a head taller than me are 6'4 and they claim that. It's not insecurity it's normal

• Hmm...
Most people I know past 6' does. Doesn't make sense that a people half a head taller than me are 6'4 and they claim that. It's not insecurity it's normal
Lying about your stats being greater than they are is definitely insecurity

• +1
  • +1
I've never lied about my height and I'm "just" 6'2", seems crazy to me to lie at 6'6"
I wouldn't lie either if I was 6'

• +1
Bruh this is ultra dimension coping buddy
5 ft 9 is small af

If u are below htn at 5 9 ova. LL or death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back