The reason I'm an unproductive piece of shit is lack of friendships during my teen years.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
I used to spend between 4-8 hours per day on Facebook. Then by a miracle of God, I was able to get rid of it.

Having fixed the symptom and not the illness, my addiction transitioned to youtube where I watched countless of hours of vlogs of people I never met in my life.

I wasn't aware of the reason I was watching all these random guys and girls living their days and enjoying their lives.

Only later I discovered the reason was lack of friends. It was buried so deep inside me this pain that I wasn't even aware of it.

Then I discovered this site, I registered, started posting, people started reacting to me and slowly slowly, browsing here became my new addiction.

I completely stopped watching youtube. (hurray!)

The symptom just changed, again. The cause of this "paralysis" is still there. I can't do nothing productive, just try to recover what I never had.

And I can't even go out and make new friends 'cause I don't trust anyone anymore. I have became a fucking paranoid full of resentment.

Oh, how much I wish in this moment I was between friends laughing and talking about our interests, but I'm in the dark of my room in the night while I can't fall asleep.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, UglyMan, EckhartTollemaxx and 6 others
Sad shit, niggå.

100% the same bro.

Just medicate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
No point in having friends unless they can benefit you

Do 20-24 year olds still use facebook?

Is because

YOU ARE UGLY ASF

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Same. Ntmaxx is important

I'm a lazy bastard, I can't sit still and study for more than 20 mins, an hr is a struggle. I want to be productive, but I'm addicted to ldaring.

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 2227 and CopeAndRope
Having friends is really good for overall life quality. We really don't know ourselves without using other people as 'mirrors', sharing feelings and seeing their reactions to what we say and do.
Knowing oneself is important for accepting life in general.
It also lets us know better where we stand in the game of life.

Basically talking to people is talking to yourself.

Having friends is really good for overall life quality. We really don't know ourselves without using other people as 'mirrors', sharing feelings and seeing their reactions to what we say and do.
Knowing oneself is important for accepting life in general.
It also lets us know better where we stand in the game of life.

Basically talking to people is talking to yourself.
I have 0 friends

WRONG
it's because you ldar here all day.

I have 0 friends
That sounds horrible, i have a few really good friends and many less good but still friends and i still suffer from lack of friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back