The reason parents tell you you are good looking

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
One thing many people here probably can agree with is that parents and grand parents almost always tell you that you are good looking even if you think or know that you aren’t. But why is that? One could assume that it’s because they love you and don’t want to hurt you but I think that’s not the main reason.
Instead it’s a coping mechanism from them. By telling you that you aren’t good looking they would basically admit that they are themselves genetic trash because they produced you. So instead they cope by calling you good looking to feel better about themselves. If you go to your parents and say you aren’t good looking you kind of insult them indirectly because you are are product of their genes.
probably water but idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, HTN_Mentalcel, oldcelloser and 28 others
damn bro you joined yesterday and already are an blackpill philosopher:smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Aero, sorrowfulsad and 24 others
One thing many people here probably can agree with is that parents and grand parents almost always tell you that you are good looking even if you think or know that you aren’t. But why is that? One could assume that it’s because they love you and don’t want to hurt you but I think that’s not the main reason.
Instead it’s a coping mechanism from them. By telling you that you aren’t good looking they would basically admit that they are themselves genetic trash because they produced you. So instead they cope by calling you good looking to feel better about themselves. If you go to your parents and say you aren’t good looking you kind of insult them indirectly because you are are product of their genes.
probably water but idk
No this is stupid as fuck. Plenty of Stacey moms will tell their incel son he’s good looking. This is because they know no other female will do it so they say it so he won’t kill himself . You retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Frank Jack, AscendingHero and 5 others
so i'm not the cutest boy in the town and my mom is a liar you say ?

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14139 and 9 others
probably water but idk
True my parents still cope and think i have a full head of hair while im nw3
@Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, SOS-Sonic, LooksJourney and 2 others
No this is stupid as fuck. Plenty of Stacey moms will tell their incel son he’s good looking. This is because they know no other female will do it so they say it so he won’t kill himself . You retard
How many stacys with ugly children do you know? And if you know some are the fathers ugly or good looking? Even though genetic recombination is a things it’s pretty rare to be ugly if both of your parents are good looking.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 14262
How many stacys with ugly children do you know? And if you know some are the fathers ugly or good looking? Even though genetic recombination is a things it’s pretty rare to be ugly if both of your parents are good looking.
Plenty of staceys. Parents are not stupid, they can tell when their kid is ugly but they compliment them to keep them bluepilled so u don’t commit suicide

• +1
Reactions: SAR, Frank Jack, AscendingHero and 6 others
Plenty of staceys. Parents are not stupid, they can tell when their kid is ugly but they compliment them to keep them bluepilled so u don’t commit suicide
What you are saying makes no sense. Most people are bluepilled and delusional about their own looks. So why wouldn’t they be delusional about the looks of their children?
And stop this retardet cope with muh Stacy calls her incel son beautiful.
This is an exception. A real non fake up frauded Stacy won’t produce ugly children if the man is atleast HTN.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Solidcoin, LooksJourney and 2 others
Yep, most of the time that's the reason. Just like older men react surprised when I say I don't get a girlfriend or they call me good looking and tall, while in reality I'm ugly and only 5'10 (below average in Germany). It's a coping mechanism so they can delude themselves into thinking they're good looking themselves.
I always knew my dad and aunts were just lying to me saying I'm good looking. I'm glad my mom never did that shit and actually blackpilled me at a young age. But when it comes to actually looksmaxing she tells me I don't need this procedure...

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
What you are saying makes no sense. Most people are bluepilled and delusional about their own looks. So why wouldn’t they be delusional about the looks of their children?
And stop this retardet cope with muh Stacy calls her incel son beautiful.
This is an exception. A real non fake up frauded Stacy won’t produce ugly children if the man is atleast HTN.
This is a wrong belief. Barely anyone is really bluepilled, that's just what blackpillers think so they can feel special. Most adults are somewhere inbetween redpill and blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, SAR, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
This is a wrong belief. Barely anyone is really bluepilled, that's just what blackpillers think so they can feel special. Most adults are somewhere inbetween redpill and blackpill.
This. Most adults are blackpilled to the core, but are darktriadmaxxed and gaslight you with bluepilled garbage.

Imagine believing adults think you will look like Jason Statham if you shave off your hair lol. They are just trying to sabotage your life so their own becomes better in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Frank Jack, Deleted member 761 and 5 others
good genes don't mean good looking

my mate has so many girls texting him and pulls heaps of girls but has asthma and adhd

running the 100 meters in under 13 seconds at 13 is good genetics but you don't see women lining up to fuck me

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Lmao and 1 other person
high iq

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Still people overrate themselves all the time even in this Forum where they are likely to be Blackpilled to the core

my mate has so many girls texting him and pulls heaps of girls but has asthma and adhd

running the 100 meters in under 13 seconds at 13 is good genetics but you don't see women lining up to fuck me
The only good genes are the ones that get you laid with prime jbs. Anything else is cope.

Low IQ. Nobody gives a shit about your running time score. I am obv talking about facial genetics. You can be a cripple in a wheelchair unable to live on your own but if you have a chad face you have still better genetics in the eyes of foids than an ugly faced pro athlete

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Groundbreaking stuff, greycel

Low IQ. Nobody gives a shit about your running time score. I am obv talking about facial genetics. You can be a cripple in a wheelchair unable to live on your own but if you have a chad face you have still better genetics in the eyes of foids than an ugly faced pro athlete
The only good genes are the ones that get you laid with prime jbs. Anything else is cope.
no shit i know that girls think looks are genes but im saying my mate who gets girls would be dead by now if we lived 1000 years ago thanks to his medical conditions

if this was 1000 years ago i would rather be a ugly fast athletic guy then a chadlite with ashma and adhd

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 275
no shit i know that girls think looks are genes but im saying my mate who gets girls would be dead by now if we lived 1000 years ago thanks to his medical conditions

if this was 1000 years ago i would rather be a ugly fast athletic guy then a chadlite with ashma and adhd
Yes I agree.

It's also why high inhib is such a failo nowadays. Back in the day if you weren't high inhib and did some stupid shit, you would get urself killed or maimed.

But we live now, not 1000 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 14262, Lmao and 2 others
Yes I agree.

It's also why high inhib is such a failo nowadays. Back in the day if you weren't high inhib and did some stupid shit, you would get urself killed or maimed.

But we live now, not 1000 years ago.
yeah i agree and sadly we don't need things like being fast or having good athletic genes

i know so many people that are decent looking facially but are allergic to things or have mental problems or asthma

they would be long gone 1000 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Most people aren’t blackpilled. If that was true every man would prevent balding, would gymmax, would collagenmax etc.
Maybe deep down they know that balding for example will make them less appealing. But this thought gets overlapped by layers of bluepilled copium

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
My mom calls me very handsome all the time, but she says too bad I'm stupid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
My mother calls my brother who's 5'8 at 19 tall, as well as me, 5'10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
They cant tell and they have way to big bias to be accurate raters

This. Most adults are blackpilled to the core, but are darktriadmaxxed and gaslight you with bluepilled garbage.

Imagine believing adults think you will look like Jason Statham if you shave off your hair lol. They are just trying to sabotage your life so their own becomes better in comparison.
False. Nobody cares that much about you. They don't view this shit as some sort of 24/7 competition. Jfl if you think grown men are trying to sabotage you by making you shave it off, people, especially bluepillers on the internet give 0 fucks.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1453
Imo both of you are right, you can have several motives for one thing.

• +1
Reactions: user47283
probably water but idk
Yeah kinda makes sense Ngl

• +1
probably water but idk
Your parents weren't exposed to Chad's and stacies at ridiculously young ages. Their standard of good looking is actually a lot lower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 245
IMG 20210815 021544

• JFL
what a bunch of liars they are :rage:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786