The reason people age

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
It is because of iron based blood that was given to us by Saturn. Before this, humans were carbon based with carbon blood C 2s2 2p2. With carbon based blood, the cells in humans body would keep dividing forever. But when we were given iron based blood, slowly our blood would start to oxidize. Remember, iron is one of the deadliest substances in the universe, it can cause the brightest stars to die.

If you want to stop aging, I would recommend a full blood transfusion. Take out all of your iron blood and switch it with carbon based blood.

Dont tell anyone I told you this!

• +1
Reactions: sexsexsexsex
The reason people age is because of original sin and our fall in the Garden of Eden. We were designed to live forever. However, those in Christ will get new heavenly bodies and we won't have the imperfections we had here on earth. It will truly be celestial.

It is because of iron based blood that was given to us by Saturn.
As far as I understand aging. It's in the dna of cells. Hence unavoidable, even though throughout mankind many have tried to not age. I know some people, want to see aging as a decease, that needs curing. But all failed so far, since I don't see any 100 year old on earth walkng around and looking like a 35 year old. And even these anti-aging researching doctors, that test shit on themselfes (like sinclair), they still look just as aged, greyed, saggy skinned, etc as the average man (well maybe a little better they do, like they stretch aging out 10 years orso) but nowhere near cure.

The reason people age is because of original sin and our fall in the Garden of Eden. We were designed to live forever. However, those in Christ will get new heavenly bodies and we won't have the imperfections we had here on earth. It will truly be celestial.
It's a good story and philosopy, to deal with the pains of aging, life ending, death, etc.. But obviously no proof for it plus allot of unproven assumptions, and thus therefore untrue. But defenately worth to keep this cope, it sure as hell beats becoming a depressed dude like plenty hardcore blackpillers suffer from. cope = hope, and hope is good.

I am a faceless arrangement of love and hate, bound together in temporal stasis. Like my grandma said, "When the student's ready, the teacher appears."

LOL the reason people age is because they are not confident enough with their youth. its a mindset bro. haha personality means a lot :D
losing collagen is a conspiracy theory

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Roping Subhuman
Your best bet at this stage is to get surgeries, change skin, facelifts, alter the face towards a more youthful inkling without it looking too uncanny and making sure you stay within a healthy BMI to live as long as possible while doing so.

This is really all we have at this point.

I actually think the average lifespan in the US has either stagnated or even slightly decreased within the past decade or so.

It is because of iron based blood that was given to us by Saturn. Before this, humans were carbon based with carbon blood C 2s2 2p2. With carbon based blood, the cells in humans body would keep dividing forever. But when we were given iron based blood, slowly our blood would start to oxidize. Remember, iron is one of the deadliest substances in the universe, it can cause the brightest stars to die.

If you want to stop aging, I would recommend a full blood transfusion. Take out all of your iron blood and switch it with carbon based blood.

Dont tell anyone I told you this!
The reason of aging is the decay of epigenetic changes on your dna and histones

LOL the reason people age is because they are not confident enough with their youth. its a mindset bro. haha personality means a lot :D
losing collagen is a conspiracy theory

This so much this. a lot of People (males) don't understand that it's their attitudes that makes them age faster.

Women love confidence btw.