The reason people hate me.

L

Lebgfinal

User
Because I'm not attractive enough for them to think I can have an opinion.
I've been unbiaised and have been the nicest I can to users that deserve it.
But they judge me for stuff beyond my control:
I've been reposted on the 4 corners on the internet, they decided to make me a meme and make fun repeatedly and I became famous.
People have doxxed and harassed me they can.
Then they come to me and tell me "just get a shower bro!" "stop complaining".
I have nothing to say to myself. I think if someone else was in my situation they would've done similar rational stuff.
When I joined here I was a stupid 16 years old and I had the misfortune of posting on my face because I genuinely wanted to have a better life and look better. I was depressed and made stupid decisions.
Nobody ever helped me, the only thing I received is insults and retards repeadedly bullying me.
So next time the mods claim to be nice to users and be a "looksmaxxing" website, just know nobody here gives a shit about you. They will stab on you if they can, they will ruin your life if they can.
Don't do the mistake that I did, don't try to get help on here. It will only result you on your life becoming even worse.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GarrettTheCarrot, skkrrrtcantdo, h111 and 7 others
why you always venting smh just take a shower and stop complaining

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, cromagnon, Jonas2k7 and 11 others
I don't hate you, and not the majority of the users here actually "hate" you. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
because you're a dickhead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Clark69
because you're a dickhead
I've not been a dickhead. You are saying that because like the other guys on here, the only reason you hate me is because of how I look.
I've not done anything to you guys.

I've not been a dickhead. You are saying that because like the other guys on here, the only reason you hate me is because of how I look.
I've not done anything to you guys.
You call Eliot Rodger not an incel when you unironically mog him yourself

Better race, height and similar level face

• +1
Reactions: 5’6 shawarmacel
Who would have thought that neurotic behaviour paired with zero will to do anything about his problems doesn't bring in friends and cheers

You call Eliot Rodger not an incel when you unironically mog him yourself

Better race, height and similar level face
Elliot rodger deserves none of my respect. And this thread isnt about him.

Who would have thought that neurotic behaviour paired with zero will to do anything about his problems doesn't bring in friends and cheers
I do stuff with my life but because still decide to bully and harass me on every occasion, the reason is the game is rigged agaisnt my favour because of genetics i have no control over.

Sometimes you complain a lot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Imretarded? and itzyaboyJJ
FEB7F2AF 3D4D 4ADE 9DC2 F42086D63FC9

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I do stuff with my life but because still decide to bully and harass me on every occasion, the reason is the game is rigged agaisnt my favour because of genetics i have no control over.
Your right on this, but Eliot Rodger is in your same boat.

Can you stop crying man, this forum is not supposed to be the place for "civilized debates". Every opinion here would be forgotten the moment you stop reading the opinion because we are incels after all, not important people.

why you always venting smh just take a shower and stop complaining
he has positive rep. not sure where he gets 'why people so mean 2 me 💔' attitude from

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Even if you were attractive with these attitudes you would be a little antipathic to me, and don't try to misinterpret the word antipathy. I didn't even know what you looked like.

he has positive rep. not sure where he gets 'why people so mean 2 me 💔' attitude from
People made fun of how i look for months and bullied me. I became famous because guys here reposted my face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Imretarded? and Zenis
People made fun of how i look for months and bullied me. I became famous because guys here reposted my face
When you realize that, despite your justifications, you commiserate, you can talk about not having "bias," until then you will continue with this pantomime of the good not understood and therefore poor. You don't seem to want to be willing to change. Justifiable.

When you realize that, despite your justifications, you commiserate, you can talk about not having "bias," until then you will continue with this pantomime of the good not understood and therefore poor. You don't seem to want to be willing to change. Justifiable.
I want to change but ive been relentlessly taken down, everyone wants me to fail and end my life. Its a wonder im still alive. If you were me you wouldve ended it on the stop. But i value human life.

• +1
I want to change but ive been relentlessly taken down, everyone wants me to fail and end my life. Its a wonder im still alive. If you were me you wouldve ended it on the stop. But i value human life.
Here you go back to complacency about your problems, but it's normal for you to do that, so I don't know what to tell you. I wish you well.

Here you go back to complacency about your problems, but it's normal for you to do that, so I don't know what to tell you. I wish you well.
I wish i could be optimistic about my situation but everything seems to point up to nothing

• +1
I wish i could be optimistic about my situation but everything seems to point up to nothing
Having optimism is complex, it's not even the ability to try to "fail," it's more the wanting to do it. If you have that left even without too much "desire", that's fine.

I'm giggity gonna post this for a new seriez on tiktok called storiez from the org or someting like dat so people know what you gotta deal with... Bruh I'm sorry everyone haz to hate they're all little a holes you can still live life, and have happiness if you dontz focus on your looks there's alotz of stuff you can do, I got friends who wouldeh be called sub 5s and that are 5'4 who have girlfriends it might be hard but never give up. I'll attacc anyone who hates on you!!!