The reason Trump has no chance in 2020

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Trump only won because young people were too lazy to vote. That won't happen this time because Trump's victory triggered all teh snowflakes and sent them into a frenzy. All the retarded kids that stayed at home in 2016 are going to come out in force foaming at the mouth in 2020, and all the while a portion of Trump's supporters will stay at home because they have realized that Trump isn't able to do anything anyway.

Just lel at all this "I don't trust polls" bullshit. The polls weren't wrong last time. They were in fact correct. It's just that the polls did not account for the fact that many of the people who voted in the polls were too lazy to actually vote. Brexit was the same. Had even just 10% more of the brainwashed youth voted then remain would have won easily.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
I dont like Trump much but he's the most anti foid canidate there is. Not like it matters who wins in 2020. I'm still an ugly incel.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
But, college kids never vote. Even in 2008 for Obama, their numbers were way less than Jew constructed polls suggested. They're not going to turn out.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Fuck you trump

I love latinas

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Alexanderr, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
no president will recognize having a small dick as a disability so whats the point

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, SHARK, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
my money's still on him. his main opponent is that one guy who was a candidate last time (sanders?)

Doesn't matter who gets elected, the US is still Israel's bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Deleted member 2205 and disillusioned
Whether he wins or not the situation won’t change for average men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Subhuman trash and disillusioned
I want him to win because it triggers all these virtue signalling cunts at college who act like they are noble people for voting democrat and then proceed to treat me like shit 10 mins later.

The dems are lame boring dorks

Good luck out staging trump dude is a showman

No president for your zygos

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back