The reason why being a Barcelona fan is better than being a Real Madrid fan

barcacel

barcacel

Iron
Real Madrid fans are in love with the trophies and being the best team in the world, but we Barcelona fans are in love with the colors of the kit, red and blue are the most attractive colors to the eye if you combine them, we didn't choose the team, our eyes did.
If Real Madrid were to lose all their trophies or get relegated no one would remember them and follow them but if that happened to Barcelona, we Barcelona fans would still follow the colors because Barca never had the same number of trophies as real Madrid and the fans never followed success, but the colors were the ones that we were attracted to. I didn't choose Barcelona because of Messi, I did because of the colors, I never knew who Messi was before, I didn't knew anything about football but I liked the kit.
I mean are you going to seriously tell me that these are not the best-looking kits in the world?

HqNZPvsR.jpg

bG9jYWw6Ly8vcHVibGlzaGVycy8xMDAzNzIvMjAyMTExMDMwNjA1LW1haW4uY3JvcHBlZF8xNjM1ODk0MzI4LmpwZw.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Deleted member 20677 and currylightskin
most sane barca fan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Real Madrid fans are in love with the trophies and being the best team in the world, but we Barcelona fans are in love with the colors of the kit, red and blue are the most attractive colors to the eye if you combine them, we didn't choose the team, our eyes did.
If Real Madrid were to lose all their trophies or get relegated no one would remember them and follow them but if that happened to Barcelona, we Barcelona fans would still follow the colors because Barca never had the same number of trophies as real Madrid and the fans never followed success, but the colors were the ones that we were attracted to. I didn't choose Barcelona because of Messi, I did because of the colors, I never knew who Messi was before, I didn't knew anything about football but I liked the kit.
I mean are you going to seriously tell me that these are not the best-looking kits in the world?

HqNZPvsR.jpg

bG9jYWw6Ly8vcHVibGlzaGVycy8xMDAzNzIvMjAyMTExMDMwNjA1LW1haW4uY3JvcHBlZF8xNjM1ODk0MzI4LmpwZw.jpg
We buyed there best player and still Bayern screwed us with 3-0 at home, another season in vain, maybe won UEL this years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Alt Number 3
FC Utrecht mogs.

P.S spanish football banter is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677

HqNZPvsR.jpg

red an blue huh. why not viktoria plzen?

barca this season is dogshit even with lewandowski :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: @alriodai @AshtonKuchter europa league & el classico boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, alriodai and Deleted member 23115
their kit is shit
You support a club based on their kit? I supported my club since even heard of football and the Eredivisie, it's hard to explain why i support it, i think because it's in my area, close to where i live, when i became a fan it was about 15 minutes from my house by car. Supporting a club for a kit is retarded. P.S Utrecht kit mogs the Barca kit this season.

imagine if you move to another country or city
Won't change the club i support. You're probably a south american supporting barca bc of muh kit.

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
I go wherever Cristiano goes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Elvisandreaa and barcacel
Real Madrid is the greatest club of all time.

These kits were the best specially the 2012-2013 one
Resizedcrop 5f2a8cefefcf568a7e951fafc9f6dded 840x480
GYI0063826718

How I miss those times :cry:

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
fuck Barcelona and whole Catalonia

I am MGTOW

//Thomas DOM