The reason why chads always marry ltb’s

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Chads can fuck any girl he wants but the problem here is that most gl foids only want him for his looks. They don’t see the inside of him.
They don’t see his thoughts, they only see him as an object or a way to a good life. Meanwhile ltb’s are most likely to like chads because of their looks but also because of how they are deep inside.

Ltb’s know they can’t get chad just cuz of looks so they have to one up stacies and they do that by giving him more love, more attention, making him feel good about who he is.

Chads know the world is fucked and stacies are terrible people. Chad doesn’t need a stacy to reproduce beautiful babies, he can do that even with an ltb.
He’s the opposite of blackpilled, he cares less about looks but more about how a girl treats him. How a girl sees him.

Most of the time a marriage between a chad and stacy doesn’t work out meanwhile ltb’s and chads always have a good life together.

Also brings up the fact that women are supposed to be submissive to men. Ltb’s are probably insecure about being with a chad. They know he can get better so that’s why they treat HIM as the prize rather than themselves. Stacies on the other hand don’t.

Men never really love anyone for how they look but mostly for how they make them feel.

Think about it for a second, would you rather be with a htb who couldn’t give 2 shits abt you or your feelings or a normal mtb-ltb who loves you to death and treats you like a king. Who you know you can always rely on. Who calls you a good boy and cooks you steak when you return from home.
I’d know who to pick atleast.

Ofcourse chad fucks stacies but in the later stages of life he marries a betabuxx ltb the same way women do

@flippasav @PsychoH

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Recessed Life, try2beme, Henry Rollins and 13 others
@DalitBoss @asdvek

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
No tag no care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, watah, Autismcel and 5 others
My oneitis is an LTB with kinda deformed face but she is nicer than most girls and even did my assignments and stuff for me when I didn't finish them

Don't ever marry a whore JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, Imretarded? and 3 others
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im taking Normal MTB - LTB

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and PsychoDsk
My oneitis is an LTB with kinda deformed face but she is nicer than most girls and even did my assignments and stuff for me when I didn't finish them

exactly the same with me.
Idgaf if she looks heavenly, I just need her to treat me well and care for my mental.
She can’t be obese tho

LTR her brah

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zenis, Chadeep, Henry Rollins and 3 others

I change my answer, don't even give whores the attention for even minute. They wouldn't act so degen if down-bad estrogenic wimps aren't llicking the sweat stains from the chairs they sit on

Do better you disgusting fucks :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
This is very high iq and hopefuel for niggas who aren't standardcels

(I am a standardcel)

• +1
Reactions: Zenis, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person
If sex everyday, yes. taking that over mtb.
Well tbf you can cheat on your ltb with a stacy once in a while to keep the juices flowing but I wouldn’t be able to love her

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
You guys at the top, you're forgetting that why chad wants ltb, not you:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

One girl who used to be my ‘classmate’. Ws’d go to math teacher’s house for tutoring. Never before have I ‘fell in love bc of personality’ in my life. Its always looks-wise. She’s a ltb/mtb but my God. How kind and sweet she was it was such a dopamine boost being around her.

Then rhere was the fat hyper NT gremlin girl who’d yap nonstop and be egotistical and fucking annoying, hope she gets her mouth sewed

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, greywind and 2 others
This is very high iq and hopefuel for niggas who aren't standardcels

(I am a standardcel)
I’m convinced even ltn’s can get a healthy loving relationship just for this reason. You might not marry a stacy but you can find yourself another cute ltb who truly loves you.

I mean, a loving ltb girl over a stacy any day of the week tbh

fat hyper NT gremlin girl who’d yap nonstop and be egotistical and fucking annoying, hope she gets her mouth sewed
Gorlock the destroyer ahhh foid :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Gaygymmaxx
I’m convinced even ltn’s can get a healthy loving relationship just for this reason. You might not marry a stacy but you can find yourself another cute ltb who truly loves you.

Alien ltbs with major flaws and pretty eyes are honestly hot

Even like wide sid from ice age tier ipd is fine if they got some green eyes too

I'm an eye guy

One girl who used to be my ‘classmate’. Ws’d go to math teacher’s house for tutoring. Never before have I ‘fell in love bc of personality’ in my life. Its always looks-wise. She’s a ltb/mtb but my God. How kind and sweet she was it was such a dopamine boost being around her.

Then rhere was the fat hyper NT gremlin girl who’d yap nonstop and be egotistical and fucking annoying, hope she gets her mouth sewed
You’re still young, when I was younger I fell in love with every hot bitch I saw (still do tbh). But I know I have to marry or LTR a girl for personality and not for looks

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
You’re still young, when I was younger I fell in love with every hot bitch I saw (still do tbh). But I know I have to marry or LTR a girl for personality and not for looks
Yeah, thats why it felt so surreal bc the girl wasn’t all that. She was a mtb at most but MY GOD HER PERSONALITY OOZED ESTROGEN, over for me bc I dont deserve such a girl

Because Stacies marry rich men or live alone with the wealth they generate from their looks and social media. And most pretty girls have ugly personalities so no wonder why Chad marries a MTB or HTB max. Haven't seen many Chad and Stacy couples.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Henry Rollins and Xangsane

>cute
>ltb
Funny GIF

Most men dump and pump women which is what I wanna do when I ascend. This even applies to Chads who are dating women lower than a mtb. I mean I would date a girl for sex and dump her once I finished hittin

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and PsychoDsk
Most men dump and pump women which is what I wanna do when I ascend. This even applies to Chads who are dating women lower than a mtb. I mean I would date a girl for sex and dump her once I finished hittin
I said the same thing until I found a girl who truly loved me and saw through me. But now it’s over and I’m back to slaying till I find another one like her.
Love is real

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Most chads are mentally retarded that’s why. They are ALL whores so u better reproduce with the best looking one

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
I said the same thing until I found a girl who truly loved me and saw through me. But now it’s over and I’m back to slaying till I find another one like her.
Love is real
I have this eternal feeling about my oneitis

Chads can fuck any girl he wants but the problem here is that most gl foids only want him for his looks. They don’t see the inside of him.
They don’t see his thoughts, they only see him as an object or a way to a good life. Meanwhile ltb’s are most likely to like chads because of their looks but also because of how they are deep inside.

Ltb’s know they can’t get chad just cuz of looks so they have to one up stacies and they do that by giving him more love, more attention, making him feel good about who he is.

Chads know the world is fucked and stacies are terrible people. Chad doesn’t need a stacy to reproduce beautiful babies, he can do that even with an ltb.
He’s the opposite of blackpilled, he cares less about looks but more about how a girl treats him. How a girl sees him.

Most of the time a marriage between a chad and stacy doesn’t work out meanwhile ltb’s and chads always have a good life together.

Also brings up the fact that women are supposed to be submissive to men. Ltb’s are probably insecure about being with a chad. They know he can get better so that’s why they treat HIM as the prize rather than themselves. Stacies on the other hand don’t.

Men never really love anyone for how they look but mostly for how they make them feel.

Think about it for a second, would you rather be with a htb who couldn’t give 2 shits abt you or your feelings or a normal mtb-ltb who loves you to death and treats you like a king. Who you know you can always rely on. Who calls you a good boy and cooks you steak when you return from home.

Ofcourse chad fucks stacies but in the later stages of life he marries a betabuxx ltb the same way women do

@flippasav @PsychoH
Yeah the dumbass chads think the ltb foid doesn't care about his looks

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
there is no difference between MTB or HTB. tHEY have same standard.

The most funny thing is when Chad or Stacy come from two mtn/b together, like world make no sense

@flippasav @PsychoH
Bump it’s true

weird. It's always stacy who is nice to me:ogre:. Ugly bitches are mean 2 me

• JFL
Most chads are mentally retarded that’s why. They are ALL whores so u better reproduce with the best looking one
Why are they retarded

• +1
Part of me wants a bitch who fogs and makes me feel amazing by being seen with her.

The other part wants a girl I mog who will do whatever the fuck I want because she seems me as that special to her.

I was just used as sex toy by foid lmao and was told i was loved jfl looks cant fix my nt i guess

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane

@flippasav @PsychoH
Chico and his pig wife

Shit legit happened tday she moved 14 hours away ghosted me she would cuddle me evry night i slept at her place kiss me while i slep told me she would asmilate into my culture said she loved my personality buy me food let me hit when ever now i jsut here mentally fucked knowing all the time i spent as a ltn thinking being a tall htn will find me true love now here i fucking am