The reason why every man on here MUST looksmax/leanmaxx/gymmaxx despite what people say about their potential

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
As a man, you must pursue something with vigour.

To sit around waiting for things to happen is a very feminine trait- that's why so many men are overly emotional on this forum.

Being a man is about taking matters into your own hands and doing EVERYTHING you can to gain power in the world.

If you get blackpilled on looks theory, you realise that looks is the ultimate power in today's society. Unless you can be really rich or famous, you're likely not going to gain power without much better looks.

So, that becomes the only thing many men on here care about.

That is fine, but you don't gave the choice to sit there dejected and rotting. YOU MUST GO BALLS TO THE WALL.

Get lean as fuck. Build muscle tone. Increase testosterone. Softmaxx, get fillers, get procedures.

Throw everything into this, no matter what some feminine emotional clown says is your potential.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Highrise, Darklord and 22 others
I already look forward to go from disgusting subhuman to invisible subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 9344, EverythingMaxxer and 15 others
If you’re not below 14% bf and ripped you’re not trying and have no right to complain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 9344, s3-s3 and 9 others
I started going to the gym 2 months ago, and I realized, now I eat much more than I ate when I did not go to the gym. What should I eat to not get more weight, I want to stay leannnnn.

Holy MAN ro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Chadeep and Deleted member 4044
I already look forward to go from disgusting subhuman to invisible subhuman
You only need to gain 8 cm. After that you get leg lengthening...

After that you could become chad with the right procedures ded srs

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Chadeep and Deleted member 4044
You only need to gain 8 cm. After that you get leg lengthening...

After that you could become chad with the right procedures ded srs
You give me hope srs

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
You give me hope srs
Yh man, I'm extremly blackpilled. Sometimes I say nothing when I suspect the dream of being a chad is over but in ur case I can see it...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and PubertyMaxxer
I started going to the gym 2 months ago, and I realized, now I eat much more than I ate when I did not go to the gym. What should I eat to not get more weight, I want to stay leannnnn.
Nothing except maybe 1 protein shake / day and some carrots/apples

You give me hope srs
If this is you then you are a fool for giving up.

You have huge potential. Very good base for looksmaxing
Screenshot 20200530 224449 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, bladeeout, Zygos4Life and 5 others
  • So Sad
Yeah i know but growing 8cm is unrealistic aswell as LL
Im just wearing 6cm elevator shoes for now

Ur western euro phenotype and good looking. You'll have plenty of options with women

Just lift weights and get a bigger frame

Im 4 psl at 20% bodyfat,hopefully I gain a few points

I already reveive iois from some foids at 4 psl as a black lol, im I 5 psl then?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Warlow and PubertyMaxxer
90% of asian men have a bad frame and little muscle mass.
Gymcelling is a must for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
For everyone as long as u don't compromise ur face.

Good body > above average > average > shit

And u can't have good body without training lol.

What about height tho?

• +1
Reactions: excuilax

Don't eat more than 500kcal caloric surplus. Make sure you get your macros:
Protein=1.6g/kg of bodyweight or 0.85g/lb of bodyweight. Don't consume more if you're not on roids.
Eat some fat: 65g-90g
And carbs are important too so get whatever you can fit in there.

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko
Im 4 psl at 20% bodyfat,hopefully I gain a few points

I already reveive iois from some foids at 4 psl as a black lol, im I 5 psl then?

No I am 4psl and receive some iois.

I have a Medeterranean pheno that is sort of attractive. If you have a West African pheno that is also seen as good.

I imagine 5psl is where serious iois take place

No I am 4psl and receive some iois.

I have a Medeterranean pheno that is sort of attractive. If you have a West African pheno that is also seen as good.

I imagine 5psl is where serious iois take place
Yep, im black, so yes
Are u currently fat as well?

@Lorsss this is a dumb question but i have been told i have a good natural untrained frame, should I continue leanmaxxing or should I work on it and see if i can get jacked. I can't go to a gym and can only work out at home until october

After having seen below videos. That was all the reasons I needed to looksmaxx/gymmaax/leanmaxx.

The Halo effect = real.
Looksmaxxing has results, FAR beyond dating.

Looking good (including, looking good for your age) = Life on easy/easier mode

etc.........

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Deleted member 275
As a man, you must pursue something with vigour.

To sit around waiting for things to happen is a very feminine trait- that's why so many men are overly emotional on this forum.

Being a man is about taking matters into your own hands and doing EVERYTHING you can to gain power in the world.

If you get blackpilled on looks theory, you realise that looks is the ultimate power in today's society. Unless you can be really rich or famous, you're likely not going to gain power without much better looks.

So, that becomes the only thing many men on here care about.

That is fine, but you don't gave the choice to sit there dejected and rotting. YOU MUST GO BALLS TO THE WALL.

Get lean as fuck. Build muscle tone. Increase testosterone. Softmaxx, get fillers, get procedures.

Throw everything into this, no matter what some feminine emotional clown says is your potential.
obvious shit, but good thread nonetheless. most people struggle to even do this

No but I want a massive one to knock out every single foid that sleeps with me, make them cry and suffer, just like I did. And then cum and dump, just like they did to me.

But well 5 cm would be fine ngl lol
i relate to this. my dick isn't necessarily bad, it's just that i WANT to have a huge cock ffs

• +1
Its all cool until people realize they are hardstuck 4psl lacking any good features.
And creating good features is almost impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Its all cool until people realize they are hardstuck 4psl lacking any good features.
And creating good features is almost impossible
This. Most normies are already 'softmaxxed' without ever discovering the blackpill.

Beyond a few extreme/weird measures here, nothing is going to make you escape your genetic destiny. Your look come from your genes and you ain't gonna change it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110