the reason why im incel

ambi

ambi

S’all good, man
I am pity appeal only. Girls might feel pity and show me some attention but none will ever truly like me. Looking at me is like looking at a puppy getting kicked across a room to them..
Thats why

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and gigell
the only option is to end your life boyo

I am pity appeal only. Girls might feel pity and show me some attention but none will ever truly like me. Looking at me is like looking at a puppy getting kicked across a room to them..
Thats why
u look cute?

• +1
Reactions: ambi
u look cute?
My looks are the equivallent of the yanny/laurel situation, or the dress that is blue black to some and gold white to someone
Some girls see me as a 0/10 disgusting subhuman with no redeeming qualities
Some women see a face thats gl enough to make them attracted at first bc of pity halo but after time they lose feelings (but at the first sight im 10/10 for them)

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry and halloweed
the only option is to end your life boyo
I can tell you smell like shit despite the only connection between us being this forum and thousands of miles of distance

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
I can tell you smell like shit despite the only connection between us being this forum and thousands of miles of distance
ok giving you a solution to your problem nigga buddy boyo brah

My looks are the equivallent of the yanny/laurel situation, or the dress that is blue black to some and gold white to someone
Some girls see me as a 0/10 disgusting subhuman with no redeeming qualities
Some women see a face thats gl enough to make them attracted at first bc of pity halo but after time they lose feelings (but at the first sight im 10/10 for them)
You're average then bro

You're average then bro
No i am not, i am just a shapeshifting being. Ive gotten praise an averageor ugly man never would, yet i got so ignored like an average or gl man never could. I am a different being simply put

we are in this together boyo

• So Sad
No i am not, i am just a shapeshifting being. Ive gotten praise an averageor ugly man never would, yet i got so ignored like an average or gl man never could. I am a different being simply put
Chad

• Hmm...