The Reason why it's only a matter of time before China becomes the world's only Superpower

Deleted member 13076

Deleted member 13076

Equinox
Average IQ per Country
na38uevkx7m31.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer and hennypapi
israel is the worlds superpower

Being a smart Asian is only a curse

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and hennypapi
israel is the worlds superpower
Funnily enough Ashkenazi Jews, who make up 80 percent of the Jews in the world today, have, on average an IQ of 115 which is insane, the highest IQs of any ethnic group in the world. The reason why Israel is not the country with the highest IQ is because of Palestinians which are Arabs, and Arabs have an Average IQ of 80. Another reason why Palestinians keep getting their asses kicked in the Israeli Conflict.

Look at Israel's Dome Anti Missile Defence system, Palestinians aren't smart enough to built a system like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Enfant terrible
Blacks holding back brazil as always with their 40 iq

imagine believing this kike propaganda lmao

an iq test is a measure of how smart you are at taking a test, intelligence isn't some raw quantity

meanwhile in the real world:
N3rt3kau7dr11

I'm sure the CCP conveniently fished out favorable statistics as well

imagine believing this kike propaganda lmao

an iq test is a measure of how smart you are at taking a test, intelligence isn't some raw quantity

meanwhile in the real world:
View attachment 1132969

I'm sure the CCP conveniently fished out favorable statistics as well

Your Chart doesn't refute what I said. Jews were scattered everywhere prior to Israel Being a nation.
There's enough data out there to conclude that having a high IQ does corelate to higher Intelligence.

Your Chart doesn't refute what I said. Jews were scattered everywhere prior to Israel Being a nation.
There's enough data out there to conclude that having a high IQ does corelate to higher Intelligence.
cor(r)elation isn't cause. when did I mention israel or jews? if I'm supposed to believe a country achieves a fraction of the accomplishments of a country its supposedly intellectually superior then I'd think we'd have to rethink what "intelligence" is

cor(r)elation isn't cause. when did I mention israel or jews? if I'm supposed to believe a country achieves a fraction of the accomplishments of a country its supposedly intellectually superior then I'd think we'd have to rethink what "intelligence" is
cumskin malding lol

They retarded toi
They just less retarded than the west

(((China)))

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

Users who are viewing this thread

Back