The reason why you are obsessed with looks is because your parents emasculated you

Nasi Lemak

Nasi Lemak

INFP 9w1 Melancholic (Dominant)
This is the ultimate ntpill, your narcissistic parents simply used you to get ahead in their miserable lives, leaving you retarded. If your parents have a shit marriage or are divorced then you know that looks aren’t your problem since most guys who dm me their faces here are very well good looking.

You need to approach girls and talk to them, and not be spergy

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, falcon1, horizontallytall and 6 others
no its because they literally descended me
i would have been htn

• JFL
Reactions: Nasi Lemak
This is the ultimate ntpill, your narcissistic parents simply used you to get ahead in their miserable lives, leaving you retarded. If your parents have a shit marriage or are divorced then you know that looks aren’t your problem since most guys who dm me their faces here are very well good looking.

I got shit parents and strict but i dont give a shit

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, bloomercel, TheDragon and 1 other person
It’s because of their boneless genetics, vegan diet, and “give it a screen” parenting strategy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Danish_Retard, LampPostPrime and 3 others
What’s give it a screen?

Just put you in front of a computer or iPad so you don’t need to ever do sports or make friends or any of the things that might lead to an NT, non incel outcome.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, User49, incel194012940 and 6 others
30347.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Nasi Lemak
Just put you in front of a computer or iPad so you don’t need to ever do sports or make friends or any of the things that might lead to an NT, non incel outcome.
I bet most browsing this forum were like this during their childhood

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, bloomercel, incel194012940 and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Nasi Lemak
lol faggotmaxxer. you think i am obssessed about looks? :] i was never emasculated in my household considering i have strict conservative parents who follow the values of the islamic teachings.

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and Nasi Lemak

BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX
BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX BLACKGYMMAXX
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Nasi Lemak
lol faggotmaxxer. you think i am obssessed about looks? :] i was never emasculated in my household considering i have strict conservative parents who follow the values of the islamic teachings.
Damn that’s very good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32760