The reason why you are struggling with this whole thing...

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
In case any one of you is unaware, the fundamental reason why you are struggling if you're sub-HTN(+) and/or NOT rich is that men generally will put up with anything / do anything to have a woman fuck them and/or be their GF.

So whenever you voice your issues and how much women suck etc, other men will jump you because they think that by taking their side, women will be theirs.

So TLDR: Men generally HATE to see other men prosper. Men don't care about other men, women also don't care about like 90% of men as they aren't the winners, and the entire system that be was built up by men so it goes without saying that the creators of the system are against you.

Dog eat dog world.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I know you’re up to something but it’s really hard to take you seriously after all those anal and feet-threads :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh and WeiWei
I know you’re up to something but it’s really hard to take you seriously after all those anal and feet-threads :feelskek:
Disregard my fetishes, they are irrelevant here. I see this all the time: men just generally hate to see each other prosper, it really goes to show we are just like the animals in the wild. You never see grizzly bear fathers with their cubs. Males just maintain a territory, fight over it with other men, and fuck all the females within that territory. You don't see male grizzly bears hang out with each other. I wonder why that is?

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Disregard my fetishes, they are irrelevant here. I see this all the time: men just generally hate to see each other prosper, it really goes to show we are just like the animals in the wild. You never see grizzly bear fathers with their cubs. Males just maintain a territory, fight over it with other men, and fuck all the females within that territory. You don't see male grizzly bears hang out with each other. I wonder why that is?
Most men are like wild animals and would stab you in the chest with a knife just to assert dominance over you in order to impress a female (Only the law / police prevents this from happening)

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei