The reason why you can’t lose weight

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Brain > lookz
You’re an alcoholic. You drink too much to truly have an aesthetic physique.

It’s Deadass insane to me there are users on this forum that don’t drink.

@mrriceguyreturn told me he only drinks twice A year. Insane to me.

I don’t know how I went so long without drinking. It’s very uncommon at my age to just hang out with people sober.

1 word

Carbohydrates

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borntosuffer, FaceandBBC and Gargantuan
genetics

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and AspiringMogger
1 word

Carbohydrates
any of a large group of organic compounds that includes sugars, starch, and cellulose, containing hydrogen and oxygen in the same ratio as water (2:1) and used as structural materials and for energy storage within living tissues.

I don’t drink at all

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AspiringMogger
Protein shakes every day. I can't over my current weight because of the shakes. But you have to do it religiously and not for a few weeks and then stop.

Or don't, do it your way, fatty.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and AspiringMogger
Protein shakes every day. I can't over my current weight because of the shakes. But you have to do it religiously and not for a few weeks and then stop.

Or don't, do it your way, fatty.
I drink 52g of protein errday

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BigJimsWornOutTires
any of a large group of organic compounds that includes sugars, starch, and cellulose, containing hydrogen and oxygen in the same ratio as water (2:1) and used as structural materials and for energy storage within living tissues.
Carnivore or death

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Gargantuan and AspiringMogger
I drink once, twice a month.
I need it for the low inhib when going club.

Last edited:
shit genetics, not in terms of metabolism, outside of rare mutations, most people's metabolism falls into a similar range, but shit genetics in terms of long term thinking, low iq, and lack of self control/governance.

this is why brown people(those who have access to plentiful food) and low class whites tend to be obese

I never liked drinking I am non nt anyway why drink alone :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AspiringMogger
Got to sub 10% bf whilst eating ice cream and Mcdonalds, calories in calories out bucko
1. Calories are units of heat
2. You can’t eat a calorie
3. Weight is consisted of muscle, fat, bone, and water

1. Calories are units of heat
2. You can’t eat a calorie
3. Weight is consisted of muscle, fat, bone, and water

I had 10 pack with veins at some point, how lean are you?

I had 10 pack with veins at some point, how lean are you?
What my body composition is has nothing to do with the fact that “calories in calories out” is scientifically incorrect and impossible to track.

The energy in food can not be observed directly.

What my body composition is has nothing to do with the fact that “calories in calories out” is scientifically incorrect and impossible to track.

The energy in food can not be observed directly.
Weight scale and myfitnesspal goes brrr

Weight scale and myfitnesspal goes brrr
You losing weight can be in the form of muscle, fat, and/or water. You are too low IQ and incompetent to understand that what you want to claim is “fat” loss. Yet, you can’t prove it was just fat. There’s too many variables in the human body composition to just give 100% credit to fat loss.

You losing weight can be in the form of muscle, fat, and/or water. You are too low IQ and incompetent to understand that what you want to claim is “fat” loss. Yet, you can’t prove it was just fat. There’s too many variables in the human body composition to just give 100% credit to fat loss.

Insane you’re able to cope sober
I never got into drinking which is why. I got drunk once and became so low inhib it was embarrassing. I knocked on some random guys door in my dorm and started talking to him

It's just genetic. My max weight was 76kg and I was slopping out extremely hard. Some dalits are stuck in twig mode and some are eternal fatcels though losing weight is easier than gaining.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and raleqtambrobret

Why do you feel the need to drink?

If you can cope with this shit world sober, you aren’t really blackpilled. Saying this I’ve been 21 days sober though
Glad to hear about the progress,

even if drinking helps people with coping, its still just an escape, with each drink hurting your brain, liver, wallet, physique, and becomes a social/emotional crutch.

Staying fully off is just the logical choice, and goes beyond cope

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Glad to hear about the progress,

even if drinking helps people with coping, its still just an escape, with each drink hurting your brain, liver, wallet, physique, and becomes a social/emotional crutch.

Staying fully off is just the logical choice, and goes beyond cope
That’s the conclusion I’ve come to too. But life is very dull sober. I’m gonna lock in for university in September so I’m gonna stay sober till freshers week.

That’s the conclusion I’ve come to too. But life is very dull sober. I’m gonna lock in for university in September so I’m gonna stay sober till freshers week.
Nice,

Also, being sober doesn't mean you have to give up on socializing and parties. Try going to frats/bars while sober. It actually forces you to build up social skills versus just being fueled by alc. It seems super degen at first but if you keep at it you are eventually able to channel a bit of that drunk state without any substance.

• JFL
Nice,

Also, being sober doesn't mean you have to give up on socializing and parties. Try going to frats/bars while sober. It actually forces you to build up social skills versus just being fueled by alc. It seems super degen at first but if you keep at it you are eventually able to channel a bit of that drunk state without any substance.
What a horrid cope. I’ve gone to parties sober before. Never again blud. Every is so retarded when sober. It makes me annoyed so quickly. I can’t do that tbh

What a horrid cope. I’ve gone to parties sober before. Never again blud. Every is so retarded when sober. It makes me annoyed so quickly. I can’t do that tbh
lol trust if you go into it while being clear headed it can seem terrible,

but when you realize that everyone else around you is drunk and doesnt gaf, you can just say nonsense and you will blend in. You can genuinely say whatever bs you want and you'll blend in and get laughs. It teaches how to be disinhibited. Genuinely try one more time but go in acting purposefully stupid, and eventually itll feel natural.

• Hmm...