The reason women are told to looksmax and not men is actually a covert way to demonize men

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
So here's what happens, women are told "men are shallow, they only care for looks", this causes women to looksmax, but men are viewed by society as "too shallow"

Meanwhile men are told "women don't care as much about looks, they care about personality" so men don't looksmax, and women are seen as not shallow.

To compund this, since women get to use makeup and look decent while men look like shit, the halo/horns effect comes into play. Women's elevated looks make it so they are seen in a positive light and men's shit looks make it so they are seen in a more negative

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Lux, Spartacus1- and 31 others
high iq but ill add that women naturally look more aesthetic than men. most true masc features are really ugly

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 8771 and 11 others
Its amazing how hidden this is despite being so wide spread.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 8765 and 7 others
high iq but ill add that women naturally look more aesthetic than men. most true masc features are really ugly
women look like shit without makeup

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 9837 and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Looks234 and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
women look like shit without makeup
Its because of their hedonistic lifestyles. All women are meant to look like Meghan Roche.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 4612

• WTF
Reactions: owlofathena
They still mog majority of men. It’s difficult and rare to be a gl man.
because of all the e in the environment, men aren't developing properly

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Spartacus1-, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 3 others
women don't need to looksmax or whatever because they have no genetic imperative to you. because humans (and many species) can only really get pregnant with one man's sperm (kinda wondering if there is some unusual case where this wasn't) it allows this dichotomy to occur between the sexes. this is why we say 'women are the gatekeepers of sex' or whatever.

women don't need to looksmax or whatever because they have no genetic imperative to you. because humans (and many species) can only really get pregnant with one fetus (usually) it allows this dichotomy to occur between the sexes. this is why we say 'women are the gatekeepers of sex' or whatever.
you're not wrong but the point of the thread is that women being told to looksmax and men not creates a dynamic where women are seen more positively and men more negatively

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 1400
because of all the e in the environment, men aren't developing properly
I totally agree. Our sedentary lifestyle is turning us to sissies. Pretty much everything in 2020 decreases testosterone
Staying awake (due to invention of electricity, phones and TVs, etc.)
Not doing physical exercises
Plastic containers
Stress and anxiety
Soy is present in almost every thing nowadays
Etc etc
But being manly has nothing to do with being gl.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 4612
you're not wrong but the point of the thread is that women being told to looksmax and men not creates a synamic where women are seen more positively and men more negatively
hm, I guess. I personally am not really sure if there is a sociological study of this kinda thing.

I totally agree. Our sedentary lifestyle is turning us to sissies. Pretty much everything in 2020 decreases testosterone
Staying awake (due to invention of electricity, phones and TVs, etc.)
Not doing physical exercises
Plastic containers
Stress and anxiety
Soy is present in almost every thing nowadays
Etc etc
But being manly has nothing to do with being gl.
being manly gets you more respect though and makes you seen in a better light

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 1400
being manly gets you more respect though and makes you seen in a better light
Very true. And what’s the point of being a man if you’re not manly :feelskek:
We live in a clown 🤡 world

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, GetShrekt, Copeful and 1 other person
That's true and not just for looks for personality as well, I'm seen as the most rebellious in my family, tattoos, college dropout, making my own business, cold heart, my mother and aunts always say to my brother and cousins to not be like me because they will go nowhere but at the same time they admire me the most, it's part of female nature.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Gaia262, Deleted member 7560 and 1 other person
even when I was bluepilled it puzzled me how "all guys are shallow and only go for hot girls" but girls are blind and see only personality when they look at a guy, its so illogical

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Gaia262, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
even when I was bluepilled it puzzled me how "all guys are shallow and only go for hot girls" but girls are blind and see only personality when they look at a guy, its so illogical
most people know to some degree its bullshit but they end up basically believing that "game" can compensate for suboptimal looks when no amount of game make an average guy and especially an ugly guy equal to chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, ToursOverBoyo2020, Looks234 and 4 others
It's the other way around. You are just thinking with your dick. The male species of all mammals are the better looking gender. When you picture any animal in your head you will likely be picturing the male version rather than the female.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 8765, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
op you cracked the jew code :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
disagree bro. I see myself looking at male models more than female models. But dont want an argument

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Looks234
So here's what happens, women are told "men are shallow, they only care for looks", this causes women to looksmax, but men are viewed by society as "too shallow"

Meanwhile men are told "women don't care as much about looks, they care about personality" so men don't looksmax, and women are seen as not shallow.

To compund this, since women get to use makeup and look decent while men look like shit, the halo/horns effect comes into play. Women's elevated looks make it so they are seen in a positive light and men's shit looks make it so they are seen in a more negative
Nikola Tesla

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 8365
its a holdover from trad society when mens smv wasnt determined by women

Women had to looksmax to get a good husband, men had to earn status and the respect of other men to get a good wife because fathers chose who would marry their daughters rather than women choosing their own sex partners based on pure base attraction

in trad society a guy who was overly focused on his looks was looked down upon by other men and seen as a threat to the monogamous order

our modern views on men looksmaxxing are informed by this tradition despite the fact that patriarchy has disintegrated and the structure has been completely inverted, making it much more important for men to loksmax than women

takes time for these things to change though, by the time societal attitudes change well have been completely fucked by decline caused by women running things anyway

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 1400, Gaia262 and 6 others

Women had to looksmax to get a good husband, men had to earn status and the respect of other men to get a good wife because fathers chose who would marry their daughters rather than women choosing their own sex partners based on pure base attraction

in trad society a guy who was overly focused on his looks was looked down upon by other men and seen as a threat to the monogamous order

our modern views on men looksmaxxing are informed by this tradition despite the fact that patriarchy has disintegrated and the structure has been completely inverted, making it much more important for men to loksmax than women

takes time for these things to change though, by the time societal attitudes change well have been completely fucked by decline caused by women running things anyway
this is true too tbh

That's true and not just for looks for personality as well, I'm seen as the most rebellious in my family, tattoos, college dropout, making my own business, cold heart, my mother and aunts always say to my brother and cousins to not be like me because they will go nowhere but at the same time they admire me the most, it's part of female nature.
Mediterranean?

Yeah, there was a time when lifting weights was seen as gay lol

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Based thread.

Since long time everything is done to make women more powerful than men. Even when it comes to looks, we are poisoned with estrogen everyday, women are encouraged to looksmaxxing, they get makeup, just to get more control. Just compare old pictures like from 1800s to 2020 ones to see how makeup and modern lifestyle changed everything, before average women was UGLY and average man had adventage in dating field, right now they do everything to put men down.

Why (((they))) want women more powerful and men weak? We all know anwser on this question.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 275, Chintuck22 and 3 others

High IQ response. It’s that simple: men are not wanted for their resources anymore so you need to bring things other than “resources” in order to mate. Our blue pilled boomer and gen X parents still think women still care about “resources”. JFL. It’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 4612
High IQ response. It’s that simple: men are not wanted for their resources anymore so you need to bring things other than “resources” in order to mate. Our blue pilled boomer and gen X parents still think women still care about “resources”. JFL. It’s over.
resources today = face and dick

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Vvvvxxxx and fogdart

I think that there has been some hardcore brainwashing done on society ever since the XVII...

But i'm just some random incel on the internet... what do i know and what can i do really. If you restrict your child to watch disney and not going to school (where other femoids are), then you will go to jail straight up.. we are powerless and cannot do anything regarding this, sadly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 4612
chris langan IQ post OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Tbh make more threads. I love your threads and @rightfulcel's alpha male shit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4612

I think that there has been some hardcore brainwashing done on society ever since the XVII...

But i'm just some random incel on the internet... what do i know and what can i do really. If you restrict your child to watch disney and not going to school (where other femoids are), then you will go to jail straight up.. we are powerless and cannot do anything regarding this, sadly.
what is the xvii

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Chintuck22

This. I honestly wouldn't know how to raise kids in the modern world. If I don't send my kids to school, they get taken away. If I don't allow my kids to become socialmedia addicts, I socially isolate him from his peers. Etc. It's just too fucked up. @Amnesia is right.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Chintuck22 and ToursOverBoyo2020
what is the xvii
I was talking to @IncelWithNoLuck yesterday, about how Jews has came to Balkan, and they come in XVI century and placed one of their people as emperors.

I though that manipulation was happening since 1900's, but i was wrong, it was waaay earlier as you can see, and everything was planned strategically that i must say they are mastermind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 4612
Good thread tbh

• +1
I was talking to @IncelWithNoLuck yesterday, about how Jews has came to Balkan, and they come in XVI century and placed one of their people as emperors.

I though that manipulation was happening since 1900's, but i was wrong, it was waaay earlier as you can see, and everything was planned strategically that i must say they are mastermind.
Indeed, there are a lot of family names to cover whose ancestors may have been possibly jews at first, then changed their faith to christianity.First came the sephards, then askhenazi through the austro-hungarian empire.

• +1
whose ancestors may have been possibly jews at first, then changed their faith to christianity.
Tbh i think they were just individually doing their job, i don't think that they have been into families and then changed their groupation.

Karađorđe se pojavio samo odjednom, a da li su to bili njegovi potomci kasnije, to se ne zna, jer imao si i pre njega druge karađorđeviće, i druge korene.. Možda se i što ti kažeš, vremenom zaboravi uopšte da su tvoji bili Jevreji izbeglice, ali Karađorđe, u to vreme, on je bio stavljen na to mesto od tih Jevreja

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
resources today = face and dick
You literally don’t need money to enjoy life, besides basic security for food, shelter and left over for entertainment. A simple 50 to 90k job is enough to enjoy a lot of luxury. 20 year old women in first world countries can afford to go on vacation every year just off entry level jobs lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 4612
You literally don’t need money to enjoy life, besides basic security for food, shelter and left over for entertainment. A simple 50 to 90k job is enough to enjoy a lot of luxury. 20 year old women in first world countries can afford to go on vacation every year just off entry level jobs lmao.
All you need to enjoy life is face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Vvvvxxxx
Based thread.

Since long time everything is done to make women more powerful than men. Even when it comes to looks, we are poisoned with estrogen everyday, women are encouraged to looksmaxxing, they get makeup, just to get more control. Just compare old pictures like from 1800s to 2020 ones to see how makeup and modern lifestyle changed everything, before average women was UGLY and average man had adventage in dating field, right now they do everything to put men down.

Why (((they))) want women more powerful and men weak? We all know anwser on this question.

Attachments

• 1602129904940.png
    1602129904940.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 1602129906685.png
    1602129906685.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 1602129906799.png
    1602129906799.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1602129906824.png
    1602129906824.png