The reddit advice for getting laid is the exact OPPOSITE of what happens irl

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
"Hit the gym bro", yet every guy i see with a girl has never set foot in the gym.

"Focus on your goals bro", yet every guy i see with a girlfriend has no goals and is usually jobless.

"Approach girls bro" yet every guy with a girlfriend was approached first or met the girl through social circles.

"Join clubs bro" yet these clubs are filled with thirsty guys and most people meet their partners through high school, work or social circles

"Dont objectify women bro" yet, in my country at least, you are expected to see women as nothing more than tits and ass while also being horny 100% of time and willing to fuck ANYTHING that breathes.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, BeanletMogger, Whatever and 3 others
Groundbreaking content right here

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Reddit is full of copium posts by midwitted sub-humans who can't accept that they are too ugly to get any girls

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, apocalypse and Apparition
Even sadder is that no foid EVER had to listen to this advice
You need to ascend to NT muscled PhD Chad Thundercock with 7 million hobbys to be considered human but a foid just needs to have holes

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
Even sadder is that no foid EVER had to listen to this advice
You need to ascend to NT muscled PhD Chad Thundercock with 7 million hobbys to be considered human but a foid just needs to have holes
Even sadder when your oneitis has been naturally doing these things here whole life and doesn’t know what Reddit is