the redpill isnt a myth its alive and real

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
I've seen it with my own eyes my curry uncle who was a psl 6 without a doubt descended into a psl 4 and lives in the west he managed to get a white blonde wife, i belive there is some extent that the redpill exists

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Looks234, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard, Heguldus and 4 others
I've seen it with my own eyes my curry uncle who was a psl 6 without a doubt descended into a psl 4 and lives in the west he managed to get a white blonde wife, i belive there is some extent that the redpill exists
that might just be pure luck and anyways is she fat ugly etc ?

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Ofc there will be outliers. But majority, life is a blackpill shit show.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
legit i keep seeing gymmaxed and tatoomaxed manlet subhumans with blonde 7/10+ stacies.

on the other hand I keep seeing 3/10 potatoface foids with 6'2"+ chadlites...

either the blackpill is true about both looks and betabuxing either reality is a bit more red/bluepilled and looks dont matter that much for relationships ( to happen in the first place, but for their outcome ).

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
legit i keep seeing gymmaxed and tatoomaxed manlet subhumans with blonde 7/10+ stacies.

either the blackpill is true about both looks and betabuxing either reality is a bit more red/bluepilled and looks dont matter that much for relationships ( to happen in the first place, but for their outcome ).

fuck you nigga. redpill coper

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
leave the forum and go practice ur game then

ITS OVER - Album on Imgur

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, gamma, Heguldus and 7 others

leave the forum and go practice ur game

ITS OVER - Album on Imgur

Brutal :bluepill: @Biggdink

The Jews put something in the air

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and volcelfatcel

Attachments

• 1627460780462.png
    1627460780462.png
    233.6 KB · Views: 14
Stopped reading right there :lul:
bruh if you don't want to believe it then fine , but they are happily married and have a baby so keep coping :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
redpill exists but i belives its just 5%-10%
redpill exist after being 6/10

Under that it doesn't exist

A 5/10 with redpill mentality will be moged by a 7/10 bluepill mentality

But yes 5/10 redpill mentality mog 5/10 bluepill

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Danish_Retard

this is 100% true.

nah shes kinda hot
$20 you’re overrating the fuck out of her cause she’s blonde and white

But anyway, literally any creature can get in an ltr in SOME way, you can’t base anything on LTRs because you NEVER know what’s actually going on behind the scenes.

Also if your uncle was 6 psl(doubt obviously, you probably don’t know how to rate), chances are that he didn’t actually descend as hard as you think he did, for example girls liked me still when I was fat and had stupid haircuts, convinced they can see your genetics beneath everything tbh

$20 you’re overrating the fuck out of her cause she’s blonde and white

But anyway, literally any creature can get in an ltr in SOME way, you can’t base anything on LTRs because you NEVER know what’s actually going on behind the scenes.

Also if your uncle was 6 psl(doubt obviously, you probably don’t know how to rate), chances are that he didn’t actually descend as hard as you think he did, for example girls liked me still when I was fat and had stupid haircuts, convinced they can see your genetics beneath everything tbh
my uncle was chad in his prime no joke , the guy looked like a native american warrior even though he was curry

my uncle was chad in his prime no joke , the guy looked like a native american warrior even though he was curry
She smells his genetics tbh, that’s how sometimes you get fat guys who do well with women and shit.

She smells his genetics tbh, that’s how sometimes you get fat guys who do well with women and shit.
true there kid is probablly gonna be a supermodel the pheno is insane

Brutal :bluepill: @Biggdink

The Jews put something in the air
just go outside

you may not see the same things if you are from London or other western dystopya feminist city, but from where Im from its still the norm for people to get into relationships regardless the looks, without saying that looks arent very important.

the blackpill is the truth but it doesnt mean that normies dont get into relationships and subhumans dont get lucky. Havig social skils, money and a bit of red pill still works in my shithole country at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Looks234