the redpillers were right all along

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
why are we in this place

nah redpill is cope asf

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, got.daim, Kanye West's Cousin and 1 other person
If u follow basic redpill advice like get a good hairstyle + become lean and go eat eat healthy + skincare u will ascend. Blackpill just unnecessary and its the brutal truth. We are cursed

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, emo and Ricky212
But there are some thar cant ascend with basic advice like that. So thats why redpill is mostly cope

• +1
Reactions: emo
Red pill gets you laughed at by normal people, they aren't self aware

If u follow basic redpill advice like get a good hairstyle + become lean and go eat eat healthy + skincare u will ascend. Blackpill just unnecessary and its the brutal truth. We are cursed

All the hours wasted here that we could of been used consuming redpill content

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and alurmo
The only pills I care about are these finasteride pills in my room

Bruh wdym tales
Leanmaxxing and grooming + nice hairstyle and whitening teeth + gym maxxing is all very good advice and its what redpillers usually show. Stylemaxxing and fragrancemaxxing aswell helps a bit. But as i said some people cant ascend theough just gym or leanmaxxong they need surgery. Redpill also thinks that personality matters so its mostly cope

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo