The Resistance

castizo

castizo

Kraken
🚨 BOYCOTT LOOKSMAX.ORG 🚨

Mods on Looksmax have been going overboard lately with unfair bans. People are getting banned for “posting in the wrong section” even when the posts are perfectly fine where they are. This mod abuse is ridiculous, and it’s ruining the community. We deserve better! Let’s stand up and boycott until they fix this mess.

#FixTheMods #LooksmaxBoycott

@truthhurts @anthony111553 @sportsmogger @Shkreliii @LooksmaxxHopeful @Outerz14 @imdamon

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: grungymallard97, alurmo, NZb6Air and 16 others
I can't boycott looksmax, when I use it it encourages me to stay on top of my diet and gym goals, and all else.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shia.jihadist, zyzzbrah1234, truthhurts and 2 others
Scared of repping tbh. Don’t wanna end banned:ogre::feelswhat:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Nirvana, emeraldglass, Kroker and 1 other person
I can't boycott looksmax, when I use it it encourages me to stay on top of my diet and gym goals, and all else.
Yet the mods will smite you down for posting a success story in Moneymaxxing & Success

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Mods are jewish

BRING HIM BACK

• JFL
Reactions: castizo and truthhurts
i stand with the mods

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza, BeneluxYemeni, hopecel and 6 others
OP needs to get banned ASAP

• WTF
  • JFL
War Fight GIF by TRT

• JFL
OP needs to get banned ASAP
Nah im calling out the flaws on the site i love, mods like @Gengar and @TechnoBoss are amazing people while faggots like yugodutch is projecting his incel inferiority online

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and sportsmogger
Nah im calling out the flaws on the site i love, mods like @Gengar and @TechnoBoss are amazing people while faggots like yugodutch is projecting his incel inferiority online
they called u a loser in the mod gc

• +1
Reactions: castizo
If I were mod my first action would be to ban your sorry ass

• Love it
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Bro fuck you you banned me for no reason and ignored me in pm
I made the reason for your 20% warning (twice) very clear. I also responded to your questions, stop lying.

🚨 BOYCOTT LOOKSMAX.ORG 🚨

Mods on Looksmax have been going overboard lately with unfair bans. People are getting banned for “posting in the wrong section” even when the posts are perfectly fine where they are. This mod abuse is ridiculous, and it’s ruining the community. We deserve better! Let’s stand up and boycott until they fix this mess.

@truthhurts @anthony111553 @sportsmogger @Shkreliii @LooksmaxxHopeful @Outerz14 @imdamon
prlly some new mod who dont know the code

Dave Grohl Sh GIF by Foo Fighters

looksmax civil war will be fruitful for @Master's grand moneymaxxing scheme as he sells temp bans to each side

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I made the reason for your 20% warning (twice) very clear. I also responded to your questions, stop lying.
Im caging so hard, "stop lying" we both know you would ban me AGAIN if i posted proof you banned me for a bullshit reason

Noone should be getting banned for posting in the wrong section.

Let me know who is and I'll take a look

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza, Gengar, castizo and 2 others

the cavalry is here!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: castizo, BoredPrince and Outerz14
My nigga castizo #freethefallen

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: castizo and Shkreliii
🚨 BOYCOTT LOOKSMAX.ORG 🚨

I havnt even gotten a warn for that lmao, jeffry trait yall give off too much coomer aura thats why

IMG 5101

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, Shkreliii and castizo

Amazing stuff bro, could i pm you about this? i got banned for posting a success story i had in Moneymaxxing & Success from my understand this section or for both financial and lifestyle "success" i can also show the mod and my ban reason, i got banned twice for this if i remember correctly but atleast 1 ban and 1 additional warning

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Amazing stuff bro, could i pm you about this? i got banned for posting a success story i had in Moneymaxxing & Success from my understand this section or for both financial and lifestyle "success" i can also show the mod and my ban reason, i got banned twice for this if i remember correctly but atleast 1 ban and 1 additional warning
Sure, DM me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and castizo
Laugh Plotting GIF by Big Brother

castizo ahh rn

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, BoredPrince and castizo
Sure, DM me.
Nice bro, he believes you

Next step is stealing his login information and taking over the .org

@hopecel will support you with his Adonis army

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel and castizo

Im an innocent civilian of Looksmax.org i would never do such a thing i just want to stop getting banned every week😕

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel and BoredPrince
Im an innocent civilian of Looksmax.org i would never do such a thing i just want to stop getting banned every week😕
I think some of the mods might not like you then, I heard some of them abusing their power

@Gengar help my bro out

• Love it
I think some of the mods might not like you then, I heard some of them abusing their power

@Gengar help my bro out
I PMed Master, and he responded in a very good way and theres no point in dragging it further tbh im not mad anymore

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
"this'll get me VIP" ahh post 💀😭🙏
What
No those Stingy Niggers would never give me VIP
I am just grateful they unbanned me after claiming to be a girl and posting gifs of a guy Fucking a snake

• +1
Reactions: castizo and shia.jihadist
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Attachments

• IMG_0194.webp
    IMG_0194.webp
    360.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL

The Adonis revolution on the forum has begun and no jewmod can stop us from overthrowing the leading blackpilled effeminate loser Jeffrey @Master and his slaves @everyone. Hail Hamza! Hail the Redpill! Hail Victory! :redpill::redpill::redpill: @alurmo @Autismcel @iloveboobs @everyotheradonisssssswhoseusernameiforgot

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cc_7373, Autismcel, everyone and 4 others
The Adonis revolution on the forum has begun and no jewmod can stop us from overthrowing the leading blackpilled effeminate loser Jeffrey @Master and his slaves @everyone. Hail Hamza! Hail the Redpill! Hail Victory! :redpill::redpill::redpill: @alurmo @Autismcel @iloveboobs @everyotheradonisssssswhoseusernameiforgot
yeah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, hopecel and castizo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back