The return of Timmy will be legendary. Goodbye

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
The return of Timmy will be legendary, I am leaving bhais, I must fovus on my future boxing career.

i will come back ascended, at least 40% ascended.

@wsada As I promised I’ll come back to PA when I win the nationals, the same applies here. And I forgive u my brocel

@DalitBoss Stay away from nsfw, focus on neckmaxxing bhai

@flippasav go back to God, stop cooming. And tret max your skin needs work

@RealFunkyFlamingo Keep you guard up, most users dont want the best for you to ascend, they’ll make fun of you, tarnish you out of spite and jealousy and give you bad advice. Get fashionmaxxed, mt2 drops and astaxanthin beta carotene for tan. Lemon bottle and lipolab for removing more bloat away

@enchanted_elixir un ironically my hero, u went from incel blackcel to get iois and be noticed

@Zeta thanks for the advice bhai

@Clavicular thx for the guides bhai

@Orc I love you

@WhoTookVendetta thx for rep

@itzyaboyJJ we were friends, even if it was short

@PseudoMaxxer learn to stand up for yourself man. Dont allow for others to treat you like a bitch

@Charisma gl w ur ascenscion from chad to gigachad

@ConfusedBolivian Get on PCT ASAP! Life isn’t good like this, revert back to a natty, its not healthy for you. Dont let your insecurities change you bro

Lastly, even though you’re banned, you’re a user I genuinely wanna meet irl. @Blackgymmax I promise you, that day will come saar.

I must read some replies b4 I go for some cheap dopamine

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, ZachS, WhoTookVendetta and 12 others
The return of Timmy will be legendary, I am leaving bhais, I must fovus on my future boxing career.

@wsada As I promised I’ll come back to PA when I win the nationals, the same applies here. And I forgive u my brocel

@RealFunkyFlamingo Keep you guard up, most users dont want the best for you to ascend, they’ll make fun of you, tarnish you out of spite and jealousy and give you bad advice. Get fashionmaxxed, mt2 drops and astaxanthin beta carotene for tan. Lemon bottle and lipolab for removing more bloat away

@enchanted_elixir un ironically my hero, u went from incel blackcel to get iois and be noticed

@Orc I love you

@PseudoMaxxer learn to stand up for yourself man. Dont allow for others to treat you like a bitch

@ConfusedBolivian Get on PCT ASAP! Life isn’t good like this, revert back to a natty, its not healthy for you. Dont let your insecurities change you bro

Lastly, even though you’re banned, you’re a user I genuinely wanna meet irl. @Blackgymmax I promise you, that day will come saar.

@jboard gl lil bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jboard and nathan
see you tomorrow - :geek:

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Stay away from nsfw, focus on neckmaxxing bhai
Will do at the same time :feelshehe:

Good luck on your boxing and other endeavors at life :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Timmy
See u soon bhai. Will always remember u in my heart. Best of luck. I hope you ascend to PSL God.

• Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Timmy
  • Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
See u soon bhai. Will always remember u in my heart. Best of luck. I hope you ascend to PSL God.
Thank you bhai, your face is ingrained into my heart from seeing it so much

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
When return?

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Timmy

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
I am on the verge of doing the same it’s getting tiring

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Wishing u the best

bro after typing all that up
CB71124D 54BA 472A B402 AECA1106D320

Why didn’t you tag me

:lul:

@Orc I love you

schizo ahhhhh

Last seen Today at 4:32 PM

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Timmy