The reversal of power in the sexual marketplace for western men in Chyna

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
So my flat mates and I ended up meeting up with a group of British girls last night. We actually wanted to meet up with them so we could have some normal western girl friends (the two we work with are ugly/ incredibly boring). We met with them, had food and drinks, moved onto bars and then clubs.

My friends were asking when I'm going to see this girl again that got deported and if I'm going to keep fucking her when she gets back since I've been meeting up with a Chinese girl fairly regularly the last 2 o 3 weeks. One of the girls sat next to me was saying that it feels like girls here absolutely throw themselves at western (white) men and was asking if it's true to which we agreed it's pretty prevalent. She wasn't outright pissed off but she was espousing the same blackpills (in a bluepilled fashion) that someone would on the PSL sphere and it's true.

The roles here are totally reversed. White guys have a massive upper-hand in the sexual marketplace and white girls can't pull the same shit they can back home because there's plenty of attractive Chinese women that will be happy to spend a night with you or go out with you. I've noticed in general that white women here have much less of an ego because of this (which has actually made them better to just chill with and have a conversation) and know what the deal is from the get go.

All of the girls agreed that they in general aren't into Chinese men because 'they're mostly pretty effeminate'

Just observations tbh

Gonna go cope now

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and LordNorwood
Best thing about this story is simply that women act normal and not like ego queens when the market is equalized
would be nice just to converse with a random woman and not have ego jabs thrown around by her, I mean I do this all the time at church but that isolates a different kind of woman for the most part
nothing gets my teeth grinding more than some stuck up early 20s bitch who thinks she's the shit because numales worship the ground she walks on, wall can't come soon enough for those types

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
decent thread, pat urself in back

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
it's human nature to adapt to situations.

you'd probably become a bit of a blunt asshole too if women were constantly throwing themselves at you the same way beta males throw themselves at white women in western countries.

Just wanted to add that the dating pool for white girls here is much, MUCH, more limited.

Of course there's a few Western guys about but there's a couple of factors limiting even this:

1. As I mentioned in the OP, us guys here have a huge array of options and don't need to bend over backwards to impress some white girl who thinks she's the shit

2. While there's normal, decent looking and well adjusted western guys here there's also the freaks, these are guys who are:

A. Horrendously ugly
B. Terrible people (horrible personality traits)
C. Genuinely obsessed with obtaining a qt chink waifu
D. People who you can tell have come here to run away from whatever problems back home
Best thing about this story is simply that women act normal and not like ego queens when the market is equalized
would be nice just to converse with a random woman and not have ego jabs thrown around by her, I mean I do this all the time at church but that isolates a different kind of woman for the most part
nothing gets my teeth grinding more than some stuck up early 20s bitch who thinks she's the shit because numales worship the ground she walks on, wall can't come soon enough for those types
It's really refreshing actually

There's 0 feeling of need to impress or even bother flirting with them. It's just a whole different dynamic you generally don't experience as much in the west as a sub-chad male

the truth, I think, is most white men find relationships with white women to be net negatives on their lives. Theres a lot of anxiety involved in getting the girl in the first place, and then theres a lot of stress involved in trying to keep her happy or live up to her expectations. In 1960 those expectations were already considerable. In 2019 the expectations are morbidly bloated.

I live in expatistan in asia. Every male expat I have ever spoken to has an asian girlfriend/wife, with the only exceptions being ones that already came over partnered. White women who come here generally dont last long - usually leaving a year later depressed and a little crazy because shes gone from being top of the totem pole at home, to experiencing what its like to be unwanted by almost everyone.

Its not that we find asian women to be superiorly attractive - although it must be said on the lower end asian women win out simply because white women are increasingly shaped like slaughterhouse pigs - indeed, I still routinely run into white women tourists/expats that are mesmerizing with their long legs, blue eyes and gigantic tits. The reality is, no one wants to go back to putting up with white women's shit. Once you've exeperienced how enjoyable and net positive a relationship can be, why would you ever want to go back to something stressful and draining on the basis of muh dick? I promise you even bar refaeli's husband is tired/bored of fucking her. And for what its worth, if its simply about getting your nut off, frankly there are trannies in pattaya that could suck a nut out of you harder and faster than you could ever get humping the snatch of the finest aryan godess on the earth. So it has to be more than that, and a lot of it really just boils down to being pleasant to be around, and being a helping hand in your life. Its increasingly rare to find this in white women, for white men, and the reason white men find it so readily in nigras, chinks, gooks and spics is probably to do with the disparity in perceived social value, if I had to guess. Hypergamy is a bitch, but whattyagonnado?

Anyway, yeah.

So my flat mates and I ended up meeting up with a group of British girls last night. We actually wanted to meet up with them so we could have some normal western girl friends (the two we work with are ugly/ incredibly boring). We met with them, had food and drinks, moved onto bars and then clubs.

My friends were asking when I'm going to see this girl again that got deported and if I'm going to keep fucking her when she gets back since I've been meeting up with a Chinese girl fairly regularly the last 2 o 3 weeks. One of the girls sat next to me was saying that it feels like girls here absolutely throw themselves at western (white) men and was asking if it's true to which we agreed it's pretty prevalent. She wasn't outright pissed off but she was espousing the same blackpills (in a bluepilled fashion) that someone would on the PSL sphere and it's true.

The roles here are totally reversed. White guys have a massive upper-hand in the sexual marketplace and white girls can't pull the same shit they can back home because there's plenty of attractive Chinese women that will be happy to spend a night with you or go out with you. I've noticed in general that white women here have much less of an ego because of this (which has actually made them better to just chill with and have a conversation) and know what the deal is from the get go.

All of the girls agreed that they in general aren't into Chinese men because 'they're mostly pretty effeminate'

Just observations tbh

Gonna go cope now

Arent. Kpop wanted by women over their?