The rich get richer, the poor get poorer

hybobu

hybobu

maxxed out at 15
Is it actually possible to get rich nowadays? Even if your "middle class" how are you ever going to start a business? Because you have to be honest with yourself, unless you spend like 50 years wageslaving you wont even get to any feasible salary to atleast start something like you need minimum 100k/y in most cities and even then ur just left with the bare minimum to survive and enough to have a bit more money in savings or for an emergency than someone who makes less, thats it ur still at the same level.

All it takes is one retarded faggot to hit your car and fuck it up pretty bad for you not to have a car for atleast a couple weeks and if u dont have insurance then its over. Even if you do your still going to have to shred through all of your savings to get an uber to work everyday because you cant just not show up for a month and somehow still have your job, your ass is more than likely going to be replaced within a week or two and your practically as good as homeless by then.

And thats just one example, the normie life is not even at the same comprehension level as someone who is rich, even if u have a good job, remotely, unless you start something on the side with that extra money ur just going to be wageslaving for 50 years and then just rot in some retirement home for the last couple decades you might have left, and okay maybe im being more negative than positive, yk you will have like 2 million if you invest all of your savings and after 50 years, u can spend it all happily as a 70 year old immobile wrinkly nut sack, u probably wont even have the energy to get out of your fucking house let alone spend that money and do something fun and actually have fun, its not even the same experience that it would be 50 years ago even if its the same fucking thing, your going to be doing some shit u could get up and do right now, after 50 years of inflation, raised prices on everything and whatever else is to come, i mean fuck knows what else they will choose to adapt such as some carbon credit, so u cant even drive down the fucking street, get out of the country or anything

whilst the people with 5+ million which again after 50 years of inflation wont even be that much, but atleast enough so that they will be able to atleast travel and fucking experience the wonders of the world, i mean you will have maybe 1-2 mil max if your lucky, but thats all you have, so that basically has to last until you die, and if u run out and especially dont have any family members u dont choose whether u wageslave or not, u have to because otherwise you will be homeless and 60,70yo, which will be somehow worse than sitting and doing nothing, is that not crazy? In 50 years you will be in a fucking walking metal box controlled by ai just to make sure you dont even misbehave.

You wont have free will. Unless you actually do something and risk all you have, and get to a feasible 10, 20 million w income you might actually be able to have a decent life. Meanwhile your wageslaving, some bitch who just got born into a rich family, already has access to probably everything she would ever even want nor need, can just start a business by doing fucking nothing, i mean u literally hire people to do ALL the work, even someone to monitor everyone working, all u need is a plan, and once u do that u can just fucking rinse and repeat whilst the other people who have less money than u are slaving away doing the work for you, u get to do anything and actually live your life doing whatever you actually want to do. Thats free will, even nowadays, u dont have freewill.

Unless you are 3yo and dont go to school, work or anything, i mean u still cant just get up and just do whatever the fuck you want, and u cant just not go to school, the police will show up at your door and force you, even if you lie and say you have some mental disability, u will get support from the government or your parents until your 18, but once you do turn 18 and you decide to not work u will have no money and starve to death, and i doubt your parents are going to support you doing nothing whilst they do all the work, and its not fun living on government benefits unless your some immigrant in the uk that gets a 5 star fucking hotel and blowjobs whenever they want. U dont have a choice nowadays and its only going to get worse.

If u arent rich by 30 u might as well kill yourself, i mean i know im not sitting there slaving away with no fucking emotion or will for the next 50 years. U can but i wont. Moral of the story is to get rich now and have fun whilst you can, and if u get rich u will always have fun no matter what. You just buy your way through life. Dont have energy?, just get a body transplant! Have some really bad disease?, just buy the cure for a couple million! Want to live another 100 years? Just freeze yourself for 500k until we find a way to! Its crazy how these brainwashed normies think they are living it good man, i honestly feel bad that some people dont even realise they are working for nothing. You have to get rich now as it will only get harder, now is really the perfect time, i mean you have access to like 2 billion people who are on the internet daily, and ur still not rich?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Dusk
use paragraphs, no one will be reading this shit

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Jonnyboi, LooksThinker and 1 other person
this will take 4 minutes to read at most
stop being lazy and use paragraphs, no one will be reading a 15yo's ramblings if he didn't even bother to format his post properly

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Jonnyboi
Use paragraphs and actually fucking readable formatting. I'm not fucking reading a single molecule from this, KYS.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and LooksThinker
whats wrong now
audrey hepburn oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

• So Sad
Reactions: hybobu
use paragraphs, no one will be reading this shit
chatgpt summmary

• Middle-class individuals struggle to accumulate enough wealth to start a business or live comfortably.
  • The cost of living and unexpected expenses, like car accidents, can easily wipe out savings, leaving people financially vulnerable.
  • Even with a good job, people often feel trapped in a cycle of working for decades without significant financial progress.
  • Retirement savings may not be sufficient due to inflation and rising costs, leading to a limited and possibly unfulfilling old age.
  • The wealthy have significant advantages, including the ability to start businesses easily and live life on their terms.
  • The writer believes true freedom comes from wealth, which allows people to bypass life’s challenges and live with fewer restrictions.
  • The current time is seen as critical for becoming wealthy, as future opportunities may diminish.
  • The writer expresses frustration with the perceived lack of free will and the struggles of the "normie" life.

• JFL
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
Not anymore, only through generational wealth

did not read a single word

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
you can definitely get rich even if ur dirt poor, but its just luck jfl

also u must be trolling if u think ill make it past 40 years old :feelskek: im going ER and killing myself before then, not living to an old vegetable in this society

you can definitely get rich even if ur dirt poor, but its just luck jfl

also u must be trolling if u think ill make it past 40 years old :feelskek: im going ER and killing myself before then, not living to an old vegetable in this society

• +1
Reactions: sexy
whe will people realise that all this "wageslave" doomposting scenarios where you can barely survive only apply if youre a bum that did shit in school and you go and get a shit job. if you actually try in school and get a good degree you can pretty easily have a good job and good life, far from "wageslaving"

• JFL
Reactions: Dusk
Unreadable tbh, your english is very bad, you should refine it, say more in less words

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever