THE "ROOT" CAUSE OF MOST FACIAL ASYMMETRIES

NoBonezForMoanz

NoBonezForMoanz

orbitalrimcel
is basically HAVING NO ROOT(S)

lemme explain with those wonderful autistic paint artworks
Asymmetry

this is basically my subhuman face, what it learnt to do is to always keep the head kinda tilted so the eyes appear on the same level and this causes percieved nct, which sucks, also the head is always tilted jfl
This also makes a person fucking ugly especially in pictures
You basically hear that chewing a lot on one side while neglecting the other can cause asymmetries cuz of uneven forces exerted on the maxilla and mandible
What happens if you chew is the object pushes the maxilla upwards if that hasn't happened already in your development, while also putting force on your lower teeth which transfer it to your mandible through the roots, that's why mandibular atrophy happens with old people who lose their teeth

So the obvious task to eliminate this asymmetry of the bones is to exert forces through chewing or whatever on the recessed side
Some people, like me, do this but never achieve any significant improvement on the recessed side, while the other one ascends and mogs the weak one to hell and back

SO WHAT IS THE ROOT CAUSE? MISSING ROOTS
Asymmetry teeth

As you can see in this sceletal view the maxilla on the recessed side is lower than on the other one, the same goes for the orbital, zygo etc
Also you can notice that the mandible on the right side is a lot thinner and the jawline is basically nonexistent

Why? Because it never developed. Why? Because some people (including me) have got such subhuman genetics that they were basically destined to become an incel since they were fucking born.
That is because one (or some) teeth (e.g. first molar) never had an adult tooth to replace the tiny milk one, that is also a reason why the teeth on one side don't fully touch each other, because they are too far away.
That is because the milk tooth doesn't have any root which could transfer forces to the mandiular bone, so that side of the mandible could have never developed, it is basically in the state of a child with milk teeth --> no jawline, short af ramus, high gonial angle, asymmetric face, low maxilla on that side --> recessed zygos, orbitals, uneven bite etc.

IF THAT IS YOUR SITUATION, THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING INCEL, THAT IS THE REASON WHY GENETICS CAN HAVE SUCH A BIG INFLUENCE OVER YOUR ENVIRONMENT, NOT EVEN A FACEPULLER CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SINCE THE MANDIBULAR BONE STAYS UNDERDEVELOPED

There is one possible cure tho: Dental Implants
They use a titanium root drilled into your bone which fuses with it after some months, then they screw the tooth on it, this way it can do the job of a normal tooth which makes the mandible grow through energy transfer
IF YOU DON'T DO THIS, MANDIBULAR ATROPHY WILL FUCK YOU OVER VERY SOON AND THE ASYMMETRY WILL ONLY GET WORSE, THIS IS THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD GET PRIOR TO ANYTHING ELSE AS THIS IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF BASICALLY ALMOST EVERY PROBLEM INVOLVING THE MAXILLA AND MANDIBLE (apart from forward growth)

I will be getting one this year, just have to look for a way to lose my milk tooth through an "accident" so the insurance can pay immediately for almost everything, tbh would be nice if someone has an idea how to do that

TL,DR: Genetics determine if you have an adult tooth which replaces the milk tooth, if not, the face on that side possibly can NOT develop properly resulting in an asymmetric troll face with recessed everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, zsombi, Deleted member 31560 and 19 others
neck posture

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 24712, johnnymacster and 1 other person
D18ADB4B 2DA6 4BD8 9F04 A8DB916ECC6B

Seems similar to my problem but i don’t have milk teeth. Got all adult teeth at about 6 years old. Pretty sure that with my spine being twisted, it gives me some facial asymmetry. Apparently my biological father is similar to this. Hence, I think it may be twisted due to genetic muscular imbalances on possible the romboids, neck muscles or tendons, sub occipitals or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 16220, currylightskin and 1 other person
What you have described is basically dental height(molars touching as a fulcrum) and a balanced skull that results from it. I am using a device rn that tackles this very issue. take a look at the before and afters of this.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Attractive people are just Normal Humans. And We are not That's it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, sub5outsider, Marsik and 20 others
What you have described is basically dental height(molars touching as a fulcrum) and a balanced skull that results from it. I am using a device rn that tackles this very issue. take a look at the before and afters of this.

Yeah basically, unbalanced dental height can have many root causes, one of them is this of course, and my point is especially for milktoothcels that it can only be fixed with an implant
Ofc other people have different root causes like a crooked spine or just muscle imbalances, those things can be fixed by doing soft things tho

And the SOMA will sadly not be able to fix the milktooth problem because there's that massive hole between the upper and lower as you can see here
IMG 20200410 084906

At the left side it basically falls down because the mandibular bone is as thin as that of a child, seems like bone atrophy tbh

But do you have progress since beginning the SOMA?

• +1
Reactions: Xyzyzyx, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
Yeah basically, unbalanced dental height can have many root causes, one of them is this of course, and my point is especially for milktoothcels that it can only be fixed with an implant
Ofc other people have different root causes like a crooked spine or just muscle imbalances, those things can be fixed by doing soft things tho

And the SOMA will sadly not be able to fix the milktooth problem because there's that massive hole between the upper and lower as you can see here
View attachment 346935
At the left side it basically falls down because the mandibular bone is as thin as that of a child, seems like bone atrophy tbh

But do you have progress since beginning the SOMA?
yes tmj gone, mouth breathing stopped, upper body strength improved, I have a tongue tie which I will release. It will take 2-3 years to see real facial changes, but your problem is pretty commonly treated by SOMA, go to the case studies section of the website, it is mostly young children whose problems he corrects, even adults who are as old as 30-40

SOMA will expand both your jaws and make your bite meet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Every post I see here makes me lose hope. There is too much going on to really grasp anything. You'd be much better off researching skilled but not well marketed surgeons, who haven't inflated prices. Then go to them, be exact in what you want, and hope it turns out fine.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, valhalar, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
yes tmj gone, mouth breathing stopped, upper body strength improved, I have a tongue tie which I will release. It will take 2-3 years to see real facial changes, but your problem is pretty commonly treated by SOMA, go to the case studies section of the website, it is mostly young children whose problems he corrects, even adults who are as old as 30-40

SOMA will expand both your jaws and make your bite meet.
Hmm seems like a nice treatment, only after the dental implants for me, as bone atrophy would hold back my jaw forever
If it brings the the teeth together, is that through mandibular forwards growth? If yes it's only very subtle right?
Not comparable to bsso or imdo obviously, can be a nice tool after the surgery to negate any relapse, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and diggbicc
2352A637 6087 438C BDFF 2D4836E3168E
Good thread brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xyzyzyx, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
If it brings the the teeth together, is that through mandibular forwards growth
SOMA is not a 2-d expansion centric appliance, it is focused on 3-d outwards growth, it aims to try and help straightening and eruption of molars to give a stable bite, in case your molars still don't meet only then go for implants/surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
So what i need to do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
High iq thread

• +1
looks like we got a picasso over here

• +1
No one has a milk tooth as an adult
JFL

• +1
High IQ thread.

But I can't get behind some of the ideas.
What I can't understand is how just one milk tooth can cause this much damage. There are literally 32 teeth in your palette.

TL,DR: Genetics determine if you have an adult tooth which replaces the milk tooth, if not, the face on that side possibly can NOT develop properly resulting in an asymmetric troll face with recessed everything
Possible, but it's not just whether a milk tooth will be replaced, it's whether it will fall out properly. I have an extra milk tooth even though I am not a child. I also have the teeth which should have ideally replaced the milk tooth by pushing it out.

I will be getting one this year, just have to look for a way to lose my milk tooth through an "accident" so the insurance can pay immediately for almost everything, tbh would be nice if someone has an idea how to do that
My orthodontist told me that he needs to take that milk teeth out otherwise it could fall anytime I was chewing on hard foods.
If your insurance allows maybe try eating chewing wood or something.

Attractive people are just Normal Humans. And We are not That's it.
Tbh this is the only theory I can think that explains why there are still ugly people around us. Otherwise they would have been wiped out long ago.

• +1
good post greycel 👍

• +1
i noticed when i try to chew without food on the left side of my jaw i dont even get energy transfer, just the right side burns after a while which means its only getting bigger, thus making my face even more uneven

Last edited:
  • +1

@ArvidGustavsson
Cringe
You are autistic as fuck son

• +1
  • JFL
But I can't get behind some of the ideas.
What I can't understand is how just one milk tooth can cause this much damage. There are literally 32 teeth in your palette.

Possible, but it's not just whether a milk tooth will be replaced, it's whether it will fall out properly. I have an extra milk tooth even though I am not a child. I also have the teeth which should have ideally replaced the milk tooth by pushing it out.
My guess is that since the milk tooth doesn't have a root it doesn't count as a real tooth so to say, thus it is almost like a hole which is just held in place, but we know that missing tooth = bone atrophy, which results in a thinner mandible

And about chewing hard stuff to make it fall out, my teeth strength improved a whole fucking lot since I've stopped eating garbage a year ago, I mean i could just seriously take some strong pain med and then just hammer the milk tooth out of its place, the hard part is to make it seem like an "accident" jfl

i noticed when i try to chew without food on the left side of my jaw i dont even get energy transfer, just the right side burns after a while which means its only getting bigger, thus making my face even more uneven
Yeah that's because the teeth dont fully meet at one side so they cannot possibly deliver the full chewing force, so the other one takes over the job

I've read an article linked somewhere in anotger thread some time ago that they basically put fillings on the lower back molar of the kids, so it became the same height as on the other side, and after normal chewing function the mandible got thicker and the lower set teeth basically got pushed upwards thanks to the mandible and everything got evened out, that may be another way to fix this problem if the cause is not a missing tooth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If you dont have chico tier symmetry then its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Xyzyzyx and forwardgrowth
Fuck this site, mathematically proving why I'm a subhuman :feelswhy:

I give up on ascending, too much to fix.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Bump. I have this fucking problem anyone fixed it? Did tooth implant(s) work?

I had complete relapse from Bimax, including asymmetrical jaw that had been fixed, then three years later it had undergone almost complete relapse.

I wonder whether or not I could have an undiagnosed condylar hyperplasia issue that wasn't spotted before the BIMAX surgery process by the surgeon (including asymmetrical jaw correction);

my thinking was, surely the surgeon would have spotted this in the surgery setup process?

I thought so, now I'm not so sure, I fear he might have missed some critical issue here in the process.

When the only way to save your bloodline is to genetically engineer your baby