The rules have gotten so cucked

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
The rules have gotten so nonexistant and cucked that currently you can be a tranny on dot org and not get banned.
Yes you can't talk about tranny related things but apparently being a tranny is not against the rules now.
That's pretty crazy.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lyxguxx, 8uAte, albe.ORG and 2 others
The rules have gotten so nonexistant and cucked that currently you can be a tranny on dot org and not get banned.
Yes you can't talk about tranny related things but apparently being a tranny is not against the rules now.
That's pretty crazy.
Being a transgender is ok now but they banned my nigga n9wiff for larping that there was a foid

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: emo, ambi, ChadL1te and 2 others
i said i fucked a tranny and got a warning so

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lyxguxx, ambi, Imretarded? and 1 other person
my nigga n9wiff for larping that there was a foid
It doesn't matter if he was joking. Rule about foids not being allowed is fundamental rule and acting against it should result in a permaban.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG and thorns
It doesn't matter if he was joking. Rule about foids not being allowed is fundamental rule and acting against it should result in a permaban.
He was obviously larping , he said there was a foid in the forum and said he knew it. He got evidence he didnt do it aswell

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
He was obviously larping
That's like if I called the police now and said "HAHA LMAO GUYS I JUST RAPED, TORTURED AND KILLED 10 KIDS HAHA LOOOOOOOOOL", they would come and prosecute me even if I said that it was "LE LARP"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: eternal5183 and thorns
That's like if I called the police now and said "HAHA LMAO GUYS I JUST RAPED, TORTURED AND KILLED 10 KIDS HAHA LOOOOOOOOOL", they would come and prosecute me even if I said that it was "LE LARP"
Actually they probably wouldn't.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, ambi and thorns
Actually they probably wouldn't.
They wouldn't prosecute me for raping kids obviously but they would still punish me for "larping"

• So Sad
Being a transgender is ok now but they banned my nigga n9wiff for larping that there was a foid
i said i fucked a tranny and got a warning so
That's pretty crazy.
Who fucking cares if a user is transgender. How would you even police this rule if say @MoggerGaston was one secretly, you can't. They're just another looksmaxxer at the end of the day, if we ban them we should ban all the self hating deathnics for spamming threads about negro or caucasian cock supremacy threads or the homosexuals who argue about which male model mogs, but the forum would have 99% of its userbase banned.

Regardless this anti lgbt policy is selectively used anyways. It all depends if what was said is funny or just plane disgusting. No one wants to hear about how you fucked hairy assholes, thats fucking gross man.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, thorns, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
Who fucking cares if a user is transgender. How would you even police this rule if say @MoggerGaston was one secretly, you can't. They're just another looksmaxxer at the end of the day, if we ban them we should ban all the self hating deathnics for spamming threads about negro or caucasian cock supremacy threads or the homosexuals who argue about which male model mogs, but the forum would have 99% of its userbase banned.

Regardless this anti lgbt policy is selectively used anyways. It all depends if what was said is funny or just plane disgusting. No one wants to hear about how you fucked hairy assholes, thats fucking gross man.
true, tranny are not lgbt btw

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Imretarded?
true, tranny are not lgbt btw
They aren't?

Yeah true, they're in the straight white christian male demographic:feelshmm:. Hitler jungen innit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns and Rea
if it's not 100% gay then it's not gay

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Imretarded?
how is fucking a tranny gay when it's a girl ? Maybe at 50% since he was born a male but that's all
Depends on the person. Some look like full on dudes, others pass well. It's a spectrum innit.

It's straight to like femininity, if they display that way more than masculinity. It's irrational to think it's gay tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, thorns and Rea
Depends on the person. Some look like full on dudes, others pass well. It's a spectrum innit.

It's straight to like femininity, if they display that way more than masculinity. It's irrational to think it's gay tbh.
Yeah i think the same, there are men who took estrogen at 14 and who look like women. I would fuck them tbh

dudes who looks masculine are disgusting and 100% gay though

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan, thorns and Imretarded?
Yeah i think the same, there are men who took estrogen at 14 and who look like women. I would fuck them tbh

dudes who looks masculine are disgusting and 100% gay though

tate is a scammer but he's a real one and his scams are legit. Just human traffic max

• So Sad
IMG 6171
Look at this wholesome picture of stacy's last two sex partners getting along

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
I got a warning for bumping an old thread lol

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Rea

Got a strong feeling that you discovered looksmax.org from a subreddit like r/inceltears.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever and Imretarded?

Now I agree

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?