The S tier workouts for looksmaxxing

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
S tier
-neck gains
-chewing, masseter hyperthropy, if lucky even ramus lenghthening
-mckinsie chin tucking, will fix alien skull and give warrior skull and better posture

A tier
Back
Shoulder
Arm
Forearm
Chest

If this knowledge would be mainstream by normies then we are all fcked, the competition would be sky high.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro, aspiringexcel, hopecel and 6 others
@Orc @pneumocystosis @Xangsane @MoggerGaston @andy9432

water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Danish_Retard, Zonar and 4 others
only s tier if you already have decent masseter insertions, gonions, and ramus length to begin with, otherwise you will just look more bloated and round

otherwise I would even say this is F tier, as it looksmins you and could potentially cause issues like TMJ

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, hopecel, dragomaxxer and 1 other person
only s tier if you already have decent masseter insertions, gonions, and ramus length to begin with, otherwise you will just look more bloated and round
Yes

I got lucky on my masseter insertions

I know most of the time it will looks bloated on some people

a tier is basically mainstream
from s tier neck training is done by the minority

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes

I got lucky on my masseter insertions

I know most of the time it will looks bloated on some people
Got a question for you

Do you think chewing would help my asymmetry, I have good ramus length and lower set masseters, but I have no gonion flare (confirmed by X-ray). The side of my jaw with the bigger masseter is way better looking and more angular than the other side with the smaller one

Both gonions are the same on xray and ramus is same length on both sides

IMG 5787

Any exercise for jew skull?

Got a question for you

Do you think chewing would help my asymmetry, I have good ramus length and lower set masseters, but I have no gonion flare (confirmed by X-ray). The side of my jaw with the bigger masseter is way better looking and more angular than the other side with the smaller one

View attachment 2733051

Asymmetry is bound to happen

Almost no one is prefectly semmetrical

Chewing or mastication has to be done with grinding like how u chew natural foods, so the toy that u chew up and down is very bad for tmj for a reason.

Asymmetry is bound to happen

Almost no one is prefectly semmetrical

Chewing or mastication has to be done with grinding like how u chew natural foods, so the toy that u chew up and down is very bad for tmj for a reason.
I am planning on chewing using hard gum, not a standard jaw trainer

Got a question for you

View attachment 2733051
Bump

S tier
-neck gains
-mckinsie chin tucking, will fix alien skull and give warrior skull and better posture

A tier
Back
Shoulder
Arm
Forearm
Chest

If this knowledge would be mainstream by normies then we are all fcked, the competition would be sky high.
chin tucks change ur skull? and what is a alien skull?

S tier
-neck gains

A tier
Back
Shoulder
Arm
Forearm
Chest

please don't cope with muh neck it doesn't do shit for you I will never understand neck copers

normies already cope with the gym it's useless jfl it won't do shit for you if you aren't already good looking

please don't cope with muh neck it doesn't do shit for you I will never understand neck copers

normies already cope with the gym it's useless jfl it won't do shit for you if you aren't already good looking
Cope

I gained neck musculature from it

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Chewing + masseter hypertrophy in S tier category. I stopped to read there.

Chewing to achieve masseter hypertrophy is S tier for TMJD and F tier for aesthetic. Hypertrophied masseters do not look good.

Chewing + masseter hypertrophy in S tier category. I stopped to read there.

Chewing to achieve masseter hypertrophy is S tier for TMJD and F tier for aesthetic. Hypertrophied masseters do not look good.
I have a smaller masseter one one side and one is larger, bones are the exact same

The side with the larger masseter is more aesthetic (and this isn’t due to genes, I did a lot of one sided chewing as a child, so it is most likely hypertrophy)

It also shouldn’t cause TMJ unless you overdo it, but it is def a possibility if you don’t know what you are doing

Last edited:
S tier
-neck gains

A tier
Back
Shoulder
Arm
Forearm
Chest

All of A tier is mainstream

Neck gains are mostly a joke in terms of looksmaxxing unless you have a thin neck, more important to not have a thin neck than to have a thick neck

Masseter hypertrophy will descend most due to them having higher body fa and most men nowadays having inward gonions + shorter ramus, would say this is (semi) mainstream too