The sad dark future for some users on here

AdamLanza

AdamLanza

Silver
Whatup idiots? A loot of years since I been on here, thought I‘d check in to give some updates bc I remember back 6 years ago or so as an angsty teen being insecure about my looks and being heartbroken I conquered the realms of optimising my appearance. I did a lot of crazy stuff and was one of those surgery freaks that went to insane lengths (had LL and became 6‘3 no cap). I also did a lot of hard work academically to get my life together and secured a spot at a very good Uni with good grades AND I worked part-time almost like a workaholic. All great til here but lemme tell you, some wiggas are set up to fail over and over. Guess this being an “unlovable white male”-kinda- thing kinda stretched itself my whole life.
Look I am in my mid 20s now. And no success with any women ever. Still virgin, still kissless, still never having felt love by a women.
The last situationship I had fucked me up pretty bad. We were THAT close to being together. Should have happened at any given time, even everyone else thought we already a couple but no… she leaves me for another better looking guy and rejected me. And after already having forgotten about the whole looks thing bc we were just having a blast and getting along so well and me not even remembering I had all of the surgeries at that point thought I am finally happy but guess what, she told me I would be her perfect bf personality wise but my looks “aren’t attractive enough”💀. This was after months of being very close and me heartracingly in love.
After that I thought I hit rock bottom and finna wanted to kms.
Then a random thought in my head said “go try drugs” because the antidepressants and benzos from my psychiatrist don’t work. So I slipped into heavy drug use quicker than a slice of butter slipping outa bowl. did a lot of other heavy drugs but opiates hooked me the most because they simulate the feeling of natural endorphins, you feel warm and loved on morphine/heroin/oxy etc.
Thinking I have everything “under control” I used daily and my health worsened and worsened. I ramped up the dosage by 10 times within 2 spare months. I lost all of my money, I lost my my job, I lost most if not ALL of my friends and angered my family and almost landed on the street but then I was thrown into the methadone program.

So yea that’s me now. A fucking fiend running to the pharmacy everyday to get my opiate maintenance drug. Lemme tell you shit ain’t worth it. If I could go back and do something different it would be never touch drugs and cope with other stuff like other women in the clubs. But that was never me. Went kinda against my moral compass and I always looked for LTR..
Anyway, time to rope or nah? i am still contemplating. Getting my shattered life together is tough and painful and I am pondering if it even is worth it cut I ain’t got much left to go back to, know im sayin? May give it a try or maybe hop on H again soon at least life was liveable being turned 24/7 lol.

What’s for this forum is that I am actually not “done” with my looksmax career because I can still a) hit the gym b) can get some important things in my face operated on but for both things I am missing the dollars for. I am dead broke. Would almost cry for a patreon on here jfl 😂.
Let me fools tell you one thing. If you ever see yourself falling into this shitty path that I had. Stop right there and get fucking help and talk to people.
Stay FAAAR away from opiates bc they fucked me up big time. Helped me not being depressed and suicidal anymore for a short time but after there is no effect but you still needa take to avoid anguishing withdrawals. It’s a one way ticket into hell so don’t do it. Just hit the gym, get yo next surgery and keep coping through all the pain. If u have that ONE special girl near you, believe me brother, all of your depression and misery will be cured, believe me! I had quite a few wiggas who been in a situation like me but then found their SO and BOOM they are cured immediately. So yea just keep pushing and hoping.
Reading this over… This whole post kinda sounds like cap but it actually is my life story🤣.

That’s it. Probably won’t check in again so see ya

e:/ before I leave for goods I gotta check if @disillusioned is still posting…. Yep he is.😂 JFL over for you too bro😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, MostGLSlayer, LegitUser and 14 others
How tall were you before LL? And what clinic and how tf were you able to afford it?

yeah if you want a drug to cope with you should do stims imo. they make you euphoric but still functioning and can increase productivity if you manage to hyperfocus on the right shit

also which surgeries did you get?

Holy fuck, I was going to dnr but you were og with low post count so I decided to read

That is a crazy life man, @MoggerGaston you should read this

OP, don’t ever rope. Ideally find help, you yourself are aware of this.

I was pretty addicted to gaming myself, not really comparable to opioids ofc. But at my peak I was bunking education sitting at home in a chair the entire day for 16 hours a day. Literally I only slept, ordered food from UberEats, and played games.
My mum would bring me food upstairs and it was so depressing. I didn’t step a foot outside my house for 2+ years. Yes I’ve failed many University years because of this.
I would play day in day out for 4 years plus (12+ hrs daily), this was my life. I gained so much weight and reached 120kg at my heaviest.

This might sound like cope, but one day I watched a video similar to this:

I realised everyday I would go on Discord to meet my friends. I would be the only person there everyday, as a list of daily friends would circle in and out. But I’d be the only loser rotting there

I went into solitude after that. I went even deeper alone, I didn’t go to play games, I didn’t even leave the room I slept in other than to shower/brush teeth and use the toilet
I didn’t talk to anybody. Family or friends. I went AWOL for months. Not a word to anybody, not a single interaction other than when my mum would occasionally bring food upstairs.
All this time, I spend all day learning about teachings/watching philosophy/ rewiring a rotten brain.
Getting rid of the bad habits that led me to that point..
I narrowed it down to my ego. My ego was not the cause of my problems, but it was the thing inhibiting growth

I was thinking I was correct, or that other people are just repeating useless stuff. Until I actively decided to listen to what they were saying. One day everything clicked..
I realised I wasn’t shit, when I saw how low I was % wise in every sector of life
And after close to half a year of constant exposure to this, I completely changed. I haven’t played a single game in 2+yrs

Obviously this is high risk high reward, I could’ve gone into a way deeper depression, and completely gave up. I was supposed to be taking anti depressants the entire time too jfl. But I wanted to try everything natural.

I was an ultra obese fat loser, living off my parents, failing University watching my friends balance their lives so effortlessly going up, whilst I’m falling behind.

This might sound like a brag post but I promise OP that’s not what I mean, I just want you to see that I can understand where you are coming from and I know you will be able to fix this problem.
You don’t seem to have an ego and ofc clearly not ignorant

If you ever need to talk to someone, OP message me. Talk to me, I’d like to help any way I can :heart:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, liberiangrimreaper and hopecel
Whatup idiots? A loot of years since I been on here, thought I‘d check in to give some updates bc I remember back 6 years ago or so as an angsty teen being insecure about my looks and being heartbroken I conquered the realms of optimising my appearance. I did a lot of crazy stuff and was one of those surgery freaks that went to insane lengths (had LL and became 6‘3 no cap). I also did a lot of hard work academically to get my life together and secured a spot at a very good Uni with good grades AND I worked part-time almost like a workaholic. All great til here but lemme tell you, some wiggas are set up to fail over and over. Guess this being an “unlovable white male”-kinda- thing kinda stretched itself my whole life.
Look I am in my mid 20s now. And no success with any women ever. Still virgin, still kissless, still never having felt love by a women.
The last situationship I had fucked me up pretty bad. We were THAT close to being together. Should have happened at any given time, even everyone else thought we already a couple but no… she leaves me for another better looking guy and rejected me. And after already having forgotten about the whole looks thing bc we were just having a blast and getting along so well and me not even remembering I had all of the surgeries at that point thought I am finally happy but guess what, she told me I would be her perfect bf personality wise but my looks “aren’t attractive enough”💀. This was after months of being very close and me heartracingly in love.
After that I thought I hit rock bottom and finna wanted to kms.
Then a random thought in my head said “go try drugs” because the antidepressants and benzos from my psychiatrist don’t work. So I slipped into heavy drug use quicker than a slice of butter slipping outa bowl. did a lot of other heavy drugs but opiates hooked me the most because they simulate the feeling of natural endorphins, you feel warm and loved on morphine/heroin/oxy etc.
Thinking I have everything “under control” I used daily and my health worsened and worsened. I ramped up the dosage by 10 times within 2 spare months. I lost all of my money, I lost my my job, I lost most if not ALL of my friends and angered my family and almost landed on the street but then I was thrown into the methadone program.

So yea that’s me now. A fucking fiend running to the pharmacy everyday to get my opiate maintenance drug. Lemme tell you shit ain’t worth it. If I could go back and do something different it would be never touch drugs and cope with other stuff like other women in the clubs. But that was never me. Went kinda against my moral compass and I always looked for LTR..
Anyway, time to rope or nah? i am still contemplating. Getting my shattered life together is tough and painful and I am pondering if it even is worth it cut I ain’t got much left to go back to, know im sayin? May give it a try or maybe hop on H again soon at least life was liveable being turned 24/7 lol.

What’s for this forum is that I am actually not “done” with my looksmax career because I can still a) hit the gym b) can get some important things in my face operated on but for both things I am missing the dollars for. I am dead broke. Would almost cry for a patreon on here jfl 😂.
Let me fools tell you one thing. If you ever see yourself falling into this shitty path that I had. Stop right there and get fucking help and talk to people.
Stay FAAAR away from opiates bc they fucked me up big time. Helped me not being depressed and suicidal anymore for a short time but after there is no effect but you still needa take to avoid anguishing withdrawals. It’s a one way ticket into hell so don’t do it. Just hit the gym, get yo next surgery and keep coping through all the pain. If u have that ONE special girl near you, believe me brother, all of your depression and misery will be cured, believe me! I had quite a few wiggas who been in a situation like me but then found their SO and BOOM they are cured immediately. So yea just keep pushing and hoping.
Reading this over… This whole post kinda sounds like cap but it actually is my life story🤣.

That’s it. Probably won’t check in again so see ya

e:/ before I leave for goods I gotta check if @disillusioned is still posting…. Yep he is.😂 JFL over for you too bro😂😂😂
This made me so motivated to not be like you:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, LegitUser, Aero and 3 others
Look I am in my mid 20s now.
So then you were between 19 and 21 when you registered for this forum with the juvenile creepmaxxed named of AdamLanza. Shocker that you feel into a life of drug addiction.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi, Tabula Rasa, bloomercel and 2 others
she told me I would be her perfect bf personality wise but my looks “aren’t attractive enough”💀. This was after months of being very close and me heartracingly in love.
brutal shit

I assume you must be at least a MTN right? but she cucked you with a HTN or Chadlite? brutal life OP so brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, bloomercel and OldRooster
Jfl at you becoming 6'3 when 6'4 is minimum height in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, Aero, neverchadlite and 4 others
Fent fiend
Drink alcohol like a real man nigga
Or if your life is so shit start killing ppl so you can leech off the prison system 24/7.
Then maybe you can get a girl who’s obsessed with bad boys

• Ugh..
Reactions: nullandvoid and polishdonniedarko
I still to this day and beyond will never understand the whole smoke or drug thing, I feel for ya op but it’s common knowledge not to fall for these things and people still fall into the trap.

I’m an addict myself anyways, we all are.

That’s life, some people have to lose for others to win.

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS