the sad truth about being NT

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
being NT would NOT get you the girls you are into rn. you would get completely different ones and perhaps wouldnt have even met the ones that you did.

thats why being NT is a bit of cope, becuase it would have led to completely different experiences.

"if i was NT, she would have liked me" doesnt work like that at all. if you were NT you would probably not even know that woman.

NT wouldnt solve your problems, your problems wouldnt even be the same ones to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, isis_Bleach and 3 others
Im not into specific girls, in literally every environment there will be girls I find hot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, deadstock and Apparition
being NT would NOT get you the girls you are into rn. you would get completely different ones and perhaps wouldnt have even met the ones that you did.

thats why being NT is a bit of cope, becuase it would have led to completely different experiences.

"if i was NT, she would have liked me" doesnt work like that at all. if you were NT you would probably not even know that woman.

NT wouldnt solve your problems, your problems wouldnt even be the same ones to begin with.
7425F713 00D5 45D3 B37C D994B00DE1F6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, UZB_Strebl and Apparition

Here NT is a cauldron

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
  • +1
Reactions: zombey and Darkeningstar
Females will always choose the mentally ill schizo Chad over an NT personalitymaxxed subhuman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Klasik616 and Apparition

goood way to look at it if im gonna be honest. but if you were born nt you wouldnt know abt your old life/potential life as a non nt who cant stand nts

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
goood way to look at it if im gonna be honest. but if you were born nt you wouldnt know abt your old life/potential life as a non nt who cant stand nts
being non NT means you are doomed