The saddest thing about being an incel

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Is that you spend your whole life alone yet every day, you badly miss those few hours you got to spend with someone else. Even if that person was a manipulative scammer that was using you.

every day is just a reminder of the short time you got to spend with them. probably has to do with the fact that i didnt breastfeed enough so im constantly missing my surrogate "mommies".

And as a result i cant socialize at all but then again, there wasnt rly anyone i could socialize to begin with. I used to have friends btw at some point, so i dont know what the issue is, probably the vaccines ig.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and TechnoBoss
Is that you spend your whole life alone yet every day, you badly miss those few hours you got to spend with someone else. Even if that person was a manipulative scammer that was using you.

every day is just a reminder of the short time you got to spend with them. probably has to do with the fact that i didnt breastfeed enough so im constantly missing my surrogate "mommies".

And as a result i cant socialize at all but then again, there wasnt rly anyone i could socialize to begin with. I used to have friends btw at some point, so i dont know what the issue is, probably the vaccines ig.
t.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit