Louis_Garrel_Cannes_2017.jpg

louis garrel, age 35

louis-garrel-goddard-1.jpg

(shaved for a role)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Balding is a death sentence for most men.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, oldcell, 5'8manlet and 5 others
dont stress about collagen or other bullshit if you havent make sure you are at least norwood 2 until 40

dont stress about collagen or other bullshit if you havent make sure you are at least norwood 2 until 40
Ye I've got great skin at age 22 and norwood 3 I look like I'm 40

infraorbital rims are also tmportant for aging well

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
The secret of aging well is good bones and good skin.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 4106, MansNotHot and 1 other person
Just starting minox fin and PRP this month. Dont care if prp is cope . I take retin A and use sunscreen thats why my skin is good
Iam on minox and dermarolling. PRP is cope though, might give you a temporary boost but doesnt stay long. Also painful as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
The secret of aging well is good bones and good skin.

vs
img_20210201_182454-jpg.958901

the guy on the left is one year older, has no great bones or anything. he looks younger even though the right guy has close to perfect bone structure.

but before you get triggered (i know you mentioned once you are bald) that doesnt mean bald men cant get pussy. meeks has more sexappeal then the left guy. however he doesnt look younger then the left guy by any means. if you are bald you look at least your age, at least. you dont have a boyish or young look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 4106
hair is required to looking youthful.

collagen, fat depoists, and bones (especially in the orbital rim) are also very important too

vs

the guy on the left is one year older, has no great bones or anything. he looks younger even though the right guy has close to perfect bone structure.

but before you get triggered (i know you mentioned once you are bald) that doesnt mean bald men cant get pussy. meeks has more sexappeal then the left guy. however he doesnt look younger then the left guy by any means. if you are bald you look at least your age, at least. you dont have a boyish or young look
I think Meeks can easily pass as 30 while he is 37, the guy on the left has very good collagen for his age, not a fair comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and homo_faber
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4106 and homo_faber
Just starting minox fin and PRP this month. Dont care if prp is cope . I take retin A and use sunscreen thats why my skin is good
Is fin working?
Any sides?

vs

who's the left guy tbh

122c2960 0e99 11e9 bbe3 354cb91ea696

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512