The secret reason behind why most “gigachads” are mentally crazy or gay

fxckz

fxckz

Silver
think about it, even these chads have to witness whores picking ltn over them, it’s not all sunshine and rainbows, a lot of them still deal with sjit, Chad isn’t a commodity anymore, every woman has her smv skyrocketing day by day

This has led to many women having multiple guys who use them at the same time

And no they’re not all chads, many subhumans and Normies esp if u look outside, yea u could say betabuxx too

The only real advantage to Chad is you usually fuck for free most of the time, subhumans can to but it takes more effort

It’s over for this cucked world, girls get off on stroking their ego by cucking chad , Tom Brady For exakple

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, 6ft4, try2beme and 1 other person
No chad could care less

• +1
Reactions: nathan
65017.jpg

Chad's go insane for the way women treat them

They are completely animalistic for true top 1%, they probably feel like a dog is sucking their cock, a dumb submissive animal

Perhaps it feels like beastiality after enough

Also opens you up to demons. I'm not kidding, the apple of eden was completely literal, reptilians tempted the women and they took men down with them, it's not about God its about the mf simulation :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and fxckz
Chad's go insane for the way women treat them

They are completely animalistic for true top 1%, they probably feel like a dog is sucking their cock, a dumb submissive animal

Perhaps it feels like beastiality after enough

Also opens you up to demons. I'm not kidding, the apple of eden was completely literal, reptilians tempted the women and they took men down with them, it's not about God its about the mf simulation :hnghn:
So wha do you suggest from this, I’m a bit retarded but what u said sounded logical

So wha do you suggest from this, I’m a bit retarded but what u said sounded logical
It's from death trap theory, gives a logical reason for why God's conciousness would feel the need to immerse itself in fucking TIKTOK

It forgot its god, we forgot, and so we rot and consume in a world we think is ours.

Fuck these reptiles by fucking nobody. Don't even jerk off. They miking a young nigga 🤣

This is why people who have big problems with jerking off get wet dreams and fret over the progress they lost, these urges (esoteric parasites) are still there but have lost their control, and can only get it back in the Astral realm where you can once again be LED to splooge

We are superior to them, as they need to feed on our energy, and they have control because we don't believe we are God's any longer

We all believe this is the real world due to an illusion,

And because we are the most powerful... it is.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
legit thread, girls get off on fucking subhumans while rejecting Chads theory is growing by the day

• +1
Reactions: wowamat and fxckz
whats ur old account

• JFL
legit thread, girls get off on fucking subhumans while rejecting Chads theory is growing by the day

I’m sure you see it all them as I do, they don’t want the spotlight stolen from them, it’s a very cucked world

@fxckz

this is why fucking whores corrodes Chad's mind as well, all women are parasitic by nature, I mean think about what they do on a biological level

Attach to a man so they can reproduce with superior genes and resources to sustain itself

Literally a parasite by definition,

they are all more controlled when they become under control, because their emotional creatures

and this is actually why virgins are "holy"

• +1
@fxckz

this is why fucking whores corrodes Chad's mind as well, all women are parasitic by nature, I mean think about what they do on a biological level

Attach to a man so they can reproduce with superior genes and resources to sustain itself

Literally a parasite by definition,

they are all more controlled when they become under control, because their emotional creatures

and this is actually why virgins are "holy"
completely agree the more you engage in it the more mentally fucked you become, sometimes a girl blocking right after sex is a good thing imo

completely agree the more you engage in it the more mentally fucked you become, sometimes a girl blocking right after sex is a good thing imo
Nah don't do that it literally destroys their brain and makes them bigger whores

Karma is real as well

• +1
Nah don't do that it literally destroys their brain and makes them bigger whores

Karma is real as well
can you explain how karma works?
do girls get bad karma for cucking or cheating?
and do guys get bad karma for texting other girls? how exactly does it play
what if a whore falsely accused u?

can you explain how karma works?
do girls get bad karma for cucking or cheating?
and do guys get bad karma for texting other girls? how exactly does it play
what if a whore falsely accused u?
Nigga karma is not complicated

• +1

Karma is real as well
Nigga there aint no karma there is just action and consequences where was meeks's karma huh i guess it was him becoming rich and succesfull :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Nigga there aint no karma there is just action and consequences where was meeks's karma huh i guess it was him becoming rich and succesfull :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
People with karma birthday get death

Others just get a hiccup or natural consequences, Meeks went to jail, and came out more successful

He still went to jail

• JFL
People with karma birthday get death

Others just get a hiccup or natural consequences, Meeks went to jail, and came out more successful

He still went to jail
What’s karma birthday? 8/17/26?

yea he went to jail, rira also went to jail and never got out despite mogging everything

What’s karma birthday? 8/17/26?

yea he went to jail, rira also went to jail and never got out despite mogging everything
Meeks birthday is Feb 2nd 1984

Added up is 31, or 4

4 represents hard work and discipline 🤣 lmaoo

is because womens nature isnt able to feel love for her partner,its just about a benefits,is a cold mind decition:feelswhy: