The Senate of the Jedis declare war to the Tribe

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
You will all pay for frauding ratings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: verZYownZZun, SayNoToRotting and .👽.
>Star Wars
136.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, RichardSpencel, DidntRead and 3 others
RENT FREE

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Where's Darth Vader when you need him ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3962 and 4 others
I, as the head of the Senate, will preside public ratings poll from all the Tribe members.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and LordNorwood
94687463 352 k31931

Candid pic of the senate of jedis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I, as the head of the Senate, will preside public ratings poll from all the Tribe members.
If you leak any of our fucking pics im going to post your 2.5psl curry nct 75mm ipd ass and make you into the next fucking saint.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: verZYownZZun, Dogs, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
still wondering if im part of the tribe now or not🤔

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
If you leak any of our fucking pics im going to post your 2.5psl curry nct 75mm ipd ass and make you into the next fucking saint.

Curry??????? There is no leaking, i can only link your own rating threads :feelsautistic:

Curry??????? There is no leaking, i can only link your own rating threads :feelsautistic:
Bro, on the real, @benisblatt would prefer for his pictures not to spread as much as possible and @PrettyBoyMaxxing doesn't like being posted for ratings without his permission, as he rightfully should not.
If you want to post pictures of someone else for ratings or mogs you should get that person's permission. Chill. Easy to see where you're going with this but I don't think you will like what happens if you proceed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 3123
Bro, on the real, @benisblatt would prefer for his pictures not to spread as much as possible and @PrettyBoyMaxxing doesn't like being posted for ratings without his permission, as he rightfully should not.
If you want to post pictures of someone else for ratings or mogs you should get that person's permission. Chill. Easy to see where you're going with this but I don't think you will like what happens if you proceed.

If u niggas dox the only thing which will happen is a perma ban. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Just know that if you ever post my fucking pics without my permission I am literally going to make you into the next saint.
still wondering if im part of the tribe now or not🤔
You’re good looking. We just dont know if you’re trustworthy enough yet. We are keeping our eye on you though. If we decide we like you then you will receive a PM.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Last edited:
Just know that if you ever post my fucking pics without my permission I am literally going to make you into the next saint.

You’re good looking. We just dont know if you’re trustworthy enough yet. We are keeping our eye on you though. If we decide we like you then you will receive a PM.
oke fine. i dont need any pics tbh i just want to be part also dont have discord

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
oke fine. i dont need any pics tbh i just want to be part also dont have discord
@Rift678 can he be some kind of halfsie or nah

@Rift678 can he be some kind of halfsie or nah
Maybe we could do some shit like if you were turned down for non-PSL reasons you get some stamp of approval that we all thought you were PSL 5 or some shit, idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 3962 and Swolepenisman
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, LordNorwood and Deleted member 3962
If u niggas dox the only thing which will happen is a perma ban. :lul:
Don’t post our pic without permission and we don’t post yourself. Simple.