Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I believe it is one of these two languages

1:

2:

Which one has higher sex appeal and smv?

habibi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Hair has

• JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
French

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Festrunk
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2769
French honestly sounds retarded and homosexual. I believe the sexiest languages on Earth are Greek, Italian, and Spanish.
Italian and Greek but I like French too

Spanish sounds low class ngl

Jfl no language for your face

Bones=everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, turkproducer and Festrunk
Italian and Greek but I like French too

Spanish sounds low class ngl
A white person speaking Spanish is not low class. French is the worst sounding romantic language in my opinion. It sounds hot on females but it is a joke when a man speaks it. You can measure how attractive a language is by how their native speakers sound in English. The French accent sounds like a clown accent.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and turkproducer
A white person speaking Spanish is not low class. French is the worst sounding romantic language in my opinion. It sounds hot on females but it is a joke when a man speaks it. You can measure how attractive a language is by how their native speakers sound in English. The French accent sounds like a clown accent.
That’s your opinion

Spanish is only good when a Puerto Rican speaks it. When a white person speaks it its comical and gay especially with that lispy accent. Puerto Rican accent or death

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
valley girl "english" imo

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Korean

• JFL

• Ugh..
Punjabi is not bad either.
A BBC talking this language increases in value immediately.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, Andros, Deleted member 3789 and 1 other person
Urdu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i agree completely, if ur a man with a french accent get a sex change JFL

English or yout native languaish. And if she is from diffrent country her native languaish

Spanish is only good when a Puerto Rican speaks it. When a white person speaks it its comical and gay especially with that lispy accent. Puerto Rican accent or death

Puerto Rican Accent is pretty hit or miss, Can sound pretty good with high sex appeal or very ghetto ratchet and low class not in a good way, and annoying.
Spainish from Spain is hit or miss but higher class usually, if it’s low class it’s absolutely trash.
I’d say some Colombian Accents are ideal.

Also portugués is trash, Brazil or Portugal.

Spainish is pretty good but very hit or miss and sounds disgusting sometimes to many but mogs most languages.

English, some American and British is most SMV, and most Attractive but i wouldn’t say as high sex appeal as most Spainish Accents.
More so attractive and high SMV by association to the West and it being the universal language.