The shooter might be ethnic

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Idk this is apparently video footage of the shooter being dragged off the bleachers. From the color of skin, he's either a tanned white guy, ethnic brown, or a black dude.

I really hope it was a brown guy. Then racial crimes will go up against brown people. And then brown people will start to arm. And there will be shootings back and forth between brown and white people :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

I hope society destabilizes.:p:p:p

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
This is all propaganda they want you to ignore juicy booty JB

Its crazy because if something happened to him it would have been civil war in the US

That's probably the nigga who got hit by the missed shots:feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
no surprise, it was a low iq nigger who couldnt aim jfl

look at how hairy that arm is, clearly a muslim

Whole thing was staged
Nah if he got him in the face i doubt it

People just don't understand how far these people are willing to go. For them Assange is so irrelevant that they can permit themselves play that game of "Muh the law has the last word" and bla bla bla

Real deep stuff happens to people who really got something that troubles the chosen agenda like Epstein, and Trump although also a faggot rat he oppossed the Ukraine war and that is a definitive red line untouchable for them (Western elites)

Nah if he got him in the face i doubt it

People just don't understand how far these people are willing to go. For them Assange is so irrelevant that they can permit themselves play that game of "Muh the law has the last word" and bla bla bla

Real deep stuff happens to people who really got something that troubles the chosen agenda like Epstein, and Trump although also a faggot rat he oppossed the Ukraine war and that is a definitive red line untouchable for them (Western elites)
Definitely didn't actually hit him lol
A chunk of his ear would have been ripped off by the bullet. He just cut it when he fell

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
IMG 0616

This is him

Definitely didn't actually hit him lol
A chunk of his ear would have been ripped off by the bullet. He just cut it when he fell
Could be i mean the man was in WWE

If Cena and Taker tricked me every single time why this faggot wouldn't?

Actual image of the shooter

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
the cope is strong
You're a turbo faggot. Believing propaganda and actually sucking up to this billionaire. It's all to get the droid worshippers to vote

You're a turbo faggot. Believing propaganda and actually sucking up to this billionaire. It's all to get the droid worshippers to vote
some of these niggas call him king :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: lmao poor and working class white people are literally such cucks. They inherently want people who born better off than them, to rule over them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and optimisticzoomer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back