the side effects of fapping

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
you know when people say it fucking causes hair loss nutrition loss erectile dysfunction no all of that is bullshit the hair loss can't happen from prolactin spike as the prolactitn spike is slight and doesnt last long while it can cause dht induced hair loss as ejaculation increases t aromatization into dht however if ur pubertymaxxing i think that can be beneficial and it wont cause erectile dysfunction rather increase bloodflow to the penis with increased t if u squeeze too hard and use death grip while fapping i mean ofc thats natural even a real pussy doesnt squeeze hard so dont do that and about nutrition loss you lose like what fucking 0.5 grams of protein haha i mean an egg has 6g while the loss is 0.5g thats fucking insane how low it is lmao your sperm doesnt have that much of nutrition people overrate it its actually lower nutritioned than a fucking bread and the highest loss of nutrition can be said to be zinc which is around 5mg if i remember correctly and its not that high a handful of nuts have 5mg or your basic zinc supplement has 15mg on the lowest end so yeah guys thats it i guess make sure to subscribe and leave a like and smash that like button and subscribe button make sure to share it to your friends so they know fap is a looksmax btw i just cummed from roid high t horniness to my pe teacher instagram but yeahh boys thats it i guess peace out

MY OUTRO

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
horrible posting style

• +1
Reactions: Jova
how can i improve it my bhai?
minimal punctuation, paragraphs, less repitition, less schizo ideas, video and image related to the thread

for starters

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and asdvek
minimal punctuation, paragraphs, less repitition, less schizo ideas, video and image related to the thread

for starters
hmm bhai ill think about itt i made a good thread about sports and the health benefits i think is the formatting good?

hmm bhai ill think about itt i made a good thread about sports and the health benefits i think is the formatting good?
I can't fix the brain of low effort shitposters

how can i improve it my bhai?

Learn from me. I write decent threads.

Hes right, your posts are just shitpost

I would recommend not posting mid-iq threads, your threads should be the highest quality possible

Thats why you should spend more time commenting on other peoples Threads, you will also probably get a higher ROI per post

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
Hes right, your posts are just shitpost

I would recommend not posting mid-iq threads, your threads should be the highest quality possible

Thats why you should spend more time commenting on other peoples Threads, you will also probably get a higher ROI per post
bhaii why are u saying my threads shit check this one

bhaii why are u saying my threads shit check this one
Its too long with too small font with no spacings

Its hard to read, unless someone really wants to read it theyre not going to

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek