The side of business no one talks about

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
I wouldn't consider myself successful, but im on the right path and I have had some success in business

The thing is, its extremely lonely
Im 18, all my friends have moved away / are in college

I've never been close with my family

Im an atheist

My few friends are coworkers (which they are really high quality friends and im super grateful for that) but they all have their own lives and there's few of them.

To keep things simple
I have no god
No family
Very little friends

Idk how normies cope with a life like this. I have a purpose and things going for me. If I didn't. I would rope for sure :/

Even with a bright future ahead of me. 99% if my day sucks. Which is the unfortunate part of owning a business. No big coworker friends office. No parties, no drinks after work. You work all day, stay inside unless you're getting food. Same day everday

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 28896, LooksThinker and 6 others
Greatful for everything though. Just wanted to throw that out there. Especially the friends who have helped me.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, TAChipmunk, nanefer and 1 other person
idk one of the other reasons i just ldar

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and AngryShortMale
I have no god
No family
Very little friends
same except I have family but I wont have them in a few months too, I think very few people experience this level of loneliness despite being successful and you would expect to be happy but you aren't. I realised the real Red Pill is just to try have a normie life but you need to do that early enough so you don't end up like me

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, AngryShortMale, TAChipmunk and 1 other person
same except I have family but I wont have them in a few months too, I think very few people experience this level of loneliness despite being successful and you would expect to be happy but you aren't. I realised the real Red Pill is just to try have a normie life but you need to do that early enough so you don't end up like me
we get it jewcel

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, JovenCansao, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
If you're lonely at 18 it was simply meant to be and it would still be over for you if you had a business or not.

What business do you have at 18?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and TAChipmunk
entrepreneurs have high failure and suicide rate :cry:

It's still worth it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, AngryShortMale and Sondern
friendships are big part of happiness, people in this forum craft their life with pussy at the center of it. but the reality is to be happy we need a balance a few core components

1) a network of genuine friends/family
2) access to pussy
3) financial security
4) a life pursuit (one to derive purpose from)

allocating 100% of your time to one will obviously hurt or even destroy the others, it's a balancing act, and the amount required for happiness in a given variable changes depending on the person.

so figure out what to prioritize in the moment, and create a plan to satisfy the rest later.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, mvp2v1, LooksThinker and 5 others
your life doesn't seem so shitty just an average life + you seem chill dude wish you the best

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, TAChipmunk and Sondern
Well you're pretty successful in business and have money, you could for example move closer to your friends

Or go to college, its purpose wouldn't be getting a degree, but creating and enjoying social life, making friends, hooking up...

That's what I would do in your situation

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, TAChipmunk and Sondern
If you're lonely at 18 it was simply meant to be and it would still be over for you if you had a business or not.
tbh I wish I had some chill online gig so I could just rot and workout in my basement while earning some buxx without wageslaving

it would be peaceful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Sondern

What business do you have at 18?
I own a brand and do smma

Well you're pretty successful in business and have money, you could for example move closer to your friends

Or go to college, its purpose wouldn't be getting a degree, but creating and enjoying social life, making friends, hooking up...

That's what I would do in your situation
I've been considering college. My parents are very poor so it would be free but it wouldn't help me or push me closer to any of my goals. Just an excuse to trade time for fun

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and BoredPrince
tbh I wish I had some chill online gig so I could just rot and workout in my basement while earning some buxx without wageslaving

it would be peaceful
I admit. It is very peaceful when I'm 100% chillin mentally

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
your life doesn't seem so shitty just an average life + you seem chill dude wish you the best
Thanks bro. I agree it's not that bad. I just wanted to explain the challenges of having no social life when your an entrepreneur

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
Thanks bro. I agree it's not that bad. I just wanted to explain the challenges of having no social life when your an entrepreneur
purpose >>>>> everything

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Sondern
We need to geomax and fuck butches asap

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Sondern and Deleted member 6128
I wouldn't consider myself successful, but im on the right path and I have had some success in business

The thing is, its extremely lonely
Im 18, all my friends have moved away / are in college

I've never been close with my family

Im an atheist

My few friends are coworkers (which they are really high quality friends and im super grateful for that) but they all have their own lives and there's few of them.

To keep things simple
I have no god
No family
Very little friends

Idk how normies cope with a life like this. I have a purpose and things going for me. If I didn't. I would rope for sure :/

Even with a bright future ahead of me. 99% if my day sucks. Which is the unfortunate part of owning a business. No big coworker friends office. No parties, no drinks after work. You work all day, stay inside unless you're getting food. Same day everday
how much money do you make and what business do u have?